to pay military death benefits 'not necessary"

Thread: to pay military death benefits 'not necessary"

to pay military death benefits 'not necessary"

If this doesn't rally all the troops, veterans, and true Americans then nothing else will. This so called Communist Commander and Cheat has again shown his true colors as a Muslim and anti-American. THIS IS another impeachable offence. Coup or public hanging comes to mind. If convicted.
    White House says bill to pay military death benefits 'not necessary,' senator blasts Obama | Fox News

Never in the history of the Country have so many given so much just to be under minded by one man. This cannot stand.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Won't do anything. This country is broken.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I can't understand how the people fighting the hardest for this country are treated in this unspeakable way! There are plenty of programs that are not serving the needs of our people. Wouldn't it make more sense to cut supplying foreign aid to countries that actively protest against us? Just my rant...

I believe they have an important job...but the hardest? Hardly...

I'd much rather pay them then our politicians At least our military is working while this childish fiasco is going on, they deserve the back pay, while every other federal employee who gets a paid vacation doesn't deserve anything.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

The military should be paid before anyone in government is paid, that includes the president. He should be the last one paid as he is not doing the job he was elected to do. The only thing he knows how to say is "my way or the highway".

Yes, we are fighting the hardest for this country. I didn't say it's the hardest job, but in some way though it can be the hardest job for a person because the amount of sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia D View Post
    Yes, we are fighting the hardest for this country. I didn't say it's the hardest job, but in some way though it can be the hardest job for a person because the amount of sacrifice.
    I take it, "we" means you're enlisted or have a family member that is? You may fight for the United states government, that may stem honorably from "for the country", but unless you are here fighting for our eroding Rights from our own government, I will never agree that our military is fighting the hardest.

I'm aware of the hardships of our troops. I'm not going to say they have it the hardest, they share that amongst plenty of other Americans.

BHO hates America, hates the military, and hates vets - period! I could write many reasons why, but I'm sure almost anyone on this forum knows what they are. Obama has gone out of his way to secure the Nat'l Mall and the various memorials; the majority of which commemorates our history, our military, and veterans past and present. He hates all of these things... sequestration and budget troubles are simply an excuse to exert the pain that allows him to feel a bit of personal retribution toward these historic efforts and the people that fought to keep this country and much of the world free.
    Anything that might possibly help veterans and the military have better and safer lives are secondary to his personal agenda.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I am active duty military and when I was seeing this in the news it really upset me; actually it should upset anyone regardless of their military status or affiliation. Even with budget funding on hold, it was no excuse to hold this over veteran's families. It almost seemed as though it was a ploy to gain a better foothold in elections to come. Back in March, my cousin did the unspeakable and took his own life. He was a combat veteran, who served with the Marines, in Fallujah, Iraq. I can't tell you how many times that man went to go and try to get help and his appointments were just re-scheduled or canceled all together. Even with the funding there, the VA structure seems to be crumbling because of the rising cases in PTSD. What is really sad, is that my cousin's wife and children still haven't even paid their full "benefits." I hope this does not happen to other families in the future and death gratuity benefits held over fallen service member's is never held over a family's head again. Absolutely horrible that this happened in the first place. I see a lot of like-minded people on this site and its nice to know there are still "sane" people out there.