Civil War And The Litmus Test - "Will you shoot Americans?" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Civil War And The Litmus Test - "Will you shoot Americans?"

Funny this thread went dead. Is it that pervasive?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Navy Seal Claims Top Brass Asked if They Will Disarm Americans [Video]
    by: Michelle Wright
    Former Navy SEAL Ben Smith warns that the Obama administration is asking top brass in the military if they would be comfortable with disarming U.S. citizens, a litmus test that includes gauging whether they would be prepared to order troops to fire on Americans.

Smith provoked headlines last week when he appeared on Fox News to assert that the federal government was trying to provoke veterans into violence as an excuse to implement martial law.

Speaking exclusively to the Alex Jones Show, Smith stated, “Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning….where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens,” adding that this was one of the many “funny things” occurring within the military.

When Smith was asked by radio host Alex Jones if this line of questioning included a litmus test whereby military officers were asked if they would fire on U.S. citizens, he responded in the affirmative.

Smith said the litmus test was related to the recent firing of top military commanders Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina and Maj. Gen. Michael Carey.

Smith linked the premise to former Obama advisor Van Jones, who was forced to resign in September 2009 after his links with a Marxist organization were revealed.

“You drop the radical pose for the radical ends,” said Smith, paraphrasing Van Jones.

The idea of U.S. soldiers being asked if they will fire on American citizens during a crisis or mass disarmament program has emerged from several different sources over the last two decades.

In January, 2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow claimed he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

Concerns over U.S. troops being given orders to fire on American citizens in the event of mass gun confiscation first arose in May 1994 when hundreds of Marines at 29 Palms, California were given a survey as part of an academic project by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham which asked the Marines if they would, “Fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

The survey was subsequently leaked because many of the Marines who took it were shocked by the tone of the question.
    Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Our Constitution originally granted colonists the guns to fend off the British 'national guard' of the time. Today's 'national guard' may receive resistance in collecting our guns but are likely to have superior firepower.

Spain ensured that their 'national guard' was made up of individuals relocated away from their home-area to ensure that the members acted under military orders rather than local loyalty.

If push comes to shove, it could get ugly here.

===============================

Here’s the full list of military officers that have been removed sense Obama has been President.
    Full List: 197 Officers Removed from Obama's Military During the Purge
    Full List: 197 Officers Removed from Obama's Military During the Purge - The Free Patriot

I took an oath when I entered the military. It included the words "to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..". I took a very similar oath when I joined the many Veterans organizations that I belong to. It is, by the way, the same oath that the president and all members of congress swear to uphold.

In other words, he will have to go through many Military Officers before he finds one willing to be a traitor to this country. To them, the oath is their word and that means something.

Dam good thing members of congress aren't Generals!

7. As soon as Alex Jones was mentioned, I could hear my toilet flush as fallacious papers met with the sewer system.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Those of you who wonder whether or not soliders would obey no matter what need to get familiar with the studies of Stanley Milgram. After WWII several Nazis were tried for war crimes and the majority of them had the same response: "We were following orders." Milgram devised a test and revealed things that humanity simply doesn't want to know about itself.
    ""Chance favors the well prepared mind" - Louis Pastuer

-Blakester

Obama is Weakening Our Military Gen. Paul Vallely on Military Purge

By: Rick Wells

Career military leadership is being sent a very clear signal by the Hussein Obama administration. Anybody who values their position or has any ideas of working for the government after their military days are over, had better adopt and practice the official administrative positions and policies.

We are aware that this year alone there have been at least eleven high ranking military servicemen, most of them generals, who have been reassigned or otherwise removed from their posts. There were also four dismissed during Obama’s first term. Various reasons have been given, but there may be other, more sinister motivations behind what is going on.

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, often critical of the Hussein Obama administration, claims it is little more than a continuation of Obama’s strategy to diminish America’s world standing.

“Obama is intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged,” he charged.

It’s not unlike the intimidation the White House uses on noncompliant members of the press and against everyday citizens through the federal agencies such as the IRS, EPA, DOJ and others. It is in keeping with the lack of character that was displayed during the “shutdown showdown” and the unnecessary closures designed to inflict maximum discomfort upon American citizens. The message is, keep your mouth shut or you will be hurt. In this case, that equates to a loss of position. Retaliation is not a threat, it is a certainty.

The cult of personality that B. Hussein Obama is working hard to establish, may have as its goal a military which is less devoted to an oath of office to the Constitution, and more devoted to a man who sits in the White House. One wonders, given the direction events are taking us, if that is in fact the objective of a plan that is already underway.

Obama is Weakening Our Military : Gen. Paul Vallely on Military Purge ? The Free Patriot

I can confirm that the question is being asked of senior leadership. Just because alex jones said it does not mean it ain't true.
    clinton purged the military and gutted it also as did carter.
    seems like every time we get a libby leader this happens...except this is some very odd questioning.

ask yourself this...why and why did the statement get made during campaigning about a civilian security force as well equipped as the military?

look it up boys and girls...we ain't in kansas anymore.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Really? No one found the Milgram study interesting? It has been replicated and the results have been reconfirmed several times. The bottom line is that at least 60% of the soldiers would likely fire without thinking twice.
    ""Chance favors the well prepared mind" - Louis Pastuer

-Blakester

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast