Civil War And The Litmus Test - "Will you shoot Americans?"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War And The Litmus Test - "Will you shoot Americans?"

Dr Garrow was recently contacted by a high ranking military official who implored him to reveal the truth about a "litmus test" that is being proposed by the Obama administration to the military asking the question "will you shoot Americans if they won't give you their guns?"
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Is this believable?
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

NO. 7 Months ago there were a slew of people guaranteeing a Civil War in 6 months *Yawn*. Maybe they didn't count for leap year or the Chili earthquake, or maybe a comet passed to close to the sun, but that civil war never happened.
    Will a Civil war ever happen? Maybe. I tell my kids maybe a lot too.
    Can I do anything about it? I keep some ammo around. Not enough to be in a combat situation 24/7 for a year.
    My best guess(s) about the ammo buy was:
    #1. Having enough ammo for all LEO's in the event of a natural disaster such as the Yellowstone Super Volcano.
    #2. In the event the entire power grid goes down they still have their ammo.
    #3. To help supply the civilian population in case of invasion. (The Government knows what ammo we use).

Keep your powder dry Pilgrim!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I'm fashioning my foil hat now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    #3. To help supply the civilian population in case of invasion. (The Government knows what ammo we use).
    REALLY??????? Then you'll believe them when they show up at your door and say..."I'm with the government and I'm here to help!" Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    REALLY??????? Then you'll believe them when they show up at your door and say..."I'm with the government and I'm here to help!" Good luck with that!
    Don't just isolate one line like that, It makes it look like you've been sipping grape Kool-Aid all night... REALLY!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I think what Obama forgets is practically all the vets I know as well as most of the military hates his ass. If there were to be a civil war it would be damn short as libs would have to call the cops and most would be on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I think what Obama forgets is practically all the vets I know as well as most of the military hates his ass. If there were to be a civil war it would be damn short as libs would have to call the cops and most would be on our side.
    That's actually what I used when my sister thought it was insane to keep guns to fend of tyranny. She was looking at the military and thinking us with our rifles and handguns aren't going to stand a chance against tanks and bombs. I simply pointed out that those tanks and bombs will actually be on our side! I'm pretty sure there's nobody that hates the current government more than the military. They're the ones that have to pay the price for all the stupid decisions made.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    That's actually what I used when my sister thought it was insane to keep guns to fend of tyranny. She was looking at the military and thinking us with our rifles and handguns aren't going to stand a chance against tanks and bombs. I simply pointed out that those tanks and bombs will actually be on our side! I'm pretty sure there's nobody that hates the current government more than the military. They're the ones that have to pay the price for all the stupid decisions made.
    I remember a little country I visited for a couple of years forty plus years ago. They "Didn't stand a chance" either against tanks and bombs, oh yeah, and helicopters, battleships (1) jet aircraft and more.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    I remember a little country I visited for a couple of years forty plus years ago. They "Didn't stand a chance" either against tanks and bombs, oh yeah, and helicopters, battleships (1) jet aircraft and more.
    May we never forget the war that we lost, those that gave their life and those that were never returned.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast