Mark Wahlberg got to love him. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Mark Wahlberg got to love him.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Marky Mark is a gun-hating hack. He's right there with fellow Boston liberals Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. They're hypocrites who talk against guns and then earn millions shooting at people on the big screen. I believe they're a bigger part of the active shooter problem in America than a licensed gun owner is. Kids will mimic Hollywoodheads. They've been doing it since the 1930's gangster films.
    Yes yes but the real question is...do you like him better as an actor and troop supporter or as a racially confused chick rapper?

  2.   
  3. #12
    I've found that it's not a great loss for me to not go see their movies, buy their songs, etc., as I usually didn't like the actor/singer/celebratory that much anyway, before I heard them talk. There are a few exceptions. For example, I think Barbara Streisand has one of the best voices. Ever. I just wish she'd stick to singing....
    "and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked."
    Nehemiah 4:18 (NIV)

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitche View Post
    I've found that it's not a great loss for me to not go see their movies, buy their songs, etc., as I usually didn't like the actor/singer/celebratory that much anyway, before I heard them talk. There are a few exceptions. For example, I think Barbara Streisand has one of the best voices. Ever. I just wish she'd stick to singing....
    Too bad I did not know of your fondness for the stupid singer. Once she outed herself on everything that is wrong with America that she thinks is right, my wife took delight in destroying every one of her CDs.

  5. #14
    I gave up on going to the movies a long, long time ago. Nothing but trash, stupidity, make-belief, and liberal propaganda. No thanks, they're not getting either my money or my support. TV's not much better. I'd dump TV if it wasn't for baseball. I firmly believe that Holllywood and TV has seriously contributed to the "dumbing-down" of America, and now even the computer, computer games, etc. Many Americans have lost touch with reality, and the election of our current administration proves it. Hollywood and all of the industry is the devil in disguise as far as I'm concerned, and until the American public figure that out, this country will continue it's slide into the cesspool.

  6. #15
    These people or actor think that we the people care about there opinion's on politic ,life or ego . There on a cloud somewhere clueless !

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Yes yes but the real question is...do you like him better as an actor and troop supporter or as a racially confused chick rapper?
    Don't like him at all. He's another liberal who claims to support our troops and then favors stripping servicemen of their gun rights when they return.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Don't like him at all. He's another liberal who claims to support our troops and then favors stripping servicemen of their gun rights when they return.
    Oh come on...we all watched Planet of the Apes and Shooter at least twice.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Recently put myself on netflix for "Two Guys", a movie starring Mark and Denzel,
    Don't you mean the movie - 2 Guns?
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast