Mark Wahlberg got to love him.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Wahlberg got to love him.

Mark Wahlberg got to love him.

Mark Wahlberg Goes Ballistic on Hollywood Elitists Who Even Joke About Being Like U.S. Soldiers | Independent Journal Review
    ~
    We’ve all heard about “certain” Hollywood action stars go on and on about the “vigorous” training they went through to prepare for their roles. Whether it is riding in a police car for a couple of weeks or going through military-style personal training, they seem to think that their make-believe experience is like that of the real life heroes they are portraying. Then they brag about it like they accomplished some tremendous feat.
    ~
    Not Mark Wahlberg. Let him give certain unnamed actors a piece of his mind:
    ~
    “For actors to sit there and talk about ‘oh I went to SEAL training’? I don’t give a f-ck what you did. You don’t do what these guys did. For somebody to sit there and say my job was as difficult as being in the military? How f-cking dare you, while you sit in a makeup chair for two hours.”
    ~
    “I don’t give a sh-t if you get your ass busted. You get to go home at the end of the day. You get to go to your hotel room. You get to order your f-cking chicken. Whatever the f-ck it is. People talk about what do we do to bond the way that those guys bonded. We just knew what they did. It didn’t matter. I didn’t have to say a word to Emile [Hirsch] or a word to Taylor Kitsch, Ben Foster…who’s my brother even though he’s the kind of actor who wants to continuously debate the debate and everything else…and I love him for it. I gave him half my salary…whatever I gave him…to do it because I knew how great he was and for us to be on that mountain together and in the end I could just look at him and it would break my heart knowing that that’s my brother and I may never see him again. But it just seems like so much more than that.”
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

I found this gem floating around the interwebs a while back and thought it was worth sharing here. For anyone that is not familiar with what Stars Earn Stripes is, this should enlighten you: 'Stars Earn Stripes': It's Offensive, But At Least It's Boring : Monkey See : NPR
    Mark Wahlberg got to love him.-photo.png

Sometimes you just "know" who the good guys are. I always thought of him as a good guy and always enjoy his "style" when it comes to his movies. Recently put myself on netflix for "Two Guys", a movie starring Mark and Denzel, who happens to be another good guy who does not announce his many trips to hospitals to see wounded warriors etal. I have sworn off most movies since most of hollywood is a cesspool of liberal dems who think they are smarter than the rest of us while they do as they want--a bunch of hypocrites--totally and completely and can actually say a good word and support our stupid godking moslem narcissist communist. I am that much richer for not going to the movies of these morons both spiritually and monetarily.

Marky Mark is a gun-hating hack. He's right there with fellow Boston liberals Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. They're hypocrites who talk against guns and then earn millions shooting at people on the big screen. I believe they're a bigger part of the active shooter problem in America than a licensed gun owner is. Kids will mimic Hollywoodheads. They've been doing it since the 1930's gangster films.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Marky Mark is a gun-hating hack. He's right there with fellow Boston liberals Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. They're hypocrites who talk against guns and then earn millions shooting at people on the big screen. I believe they're a bigger part of the active shooter problem in America than a licensed gun owner is. Kids will mimic Hollywoodheads. They've been doing it since the 1930's gangster films.
    You are correct about his anti-gun stance and the hypocrisy when it comes to guns and the movies he makes. Then you have Brad Pitt who is very pro gun and still is an Obama supporter. It just doesn't make sense to people who actually think for themselves. Most actors aren't very bright and make huge sums of money based on their looks and their ability to make fiction (lies?) appear to be real.

Glenn Beck attended a limited, early screening of Lone Survivor and said that it was the best and most realistic war movie that he had ever seen. I wouldn't normally take his word for the realism in war movies, but he is a friend of Luttrells and attended the screening with him and "a room full of seals" and their families. I usually don't like war movies and don't watch them. I guess I'll probably have to make an exception with this movie. I hope it's an exception to the usual Hollywood trash.

Beck and Luttrell have rather an unlikely friendship; but they have similar views of the Constitution, individual liberty, and American Exceptionalism I hope that if things really start to fall apart in the U.S. that we have men like Luttrell on the side of Constitutionally limited government and liberty. Perhaps what's being done to this country is the reason that Obama and his henchmen are so desperate to disarm veterans and honest Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Then you have Brad Pitt who is very pro gun and still is an Obama supporter.
    There's no hypocrisy there. Obama doesn't intend to take guns away from the elite, of which Brad certainly is one. So Brad isn't being hypocritical by supporting him. After all, it isn't HIS gun rights that Obama's threatening.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I haven't heard Wahlberg say anything about guns, so don't know his views on it.

What I DO know is that Wahlberg came to Camp Dwyer, Afghanistan, around Nov, 2010 (and other posts in country), and brought his first run movie "The Fighter" to show all of us who couldn't see it in the US at that time. Funny, but I didn't see Cruise the whole year I was there....
    "and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked."
    Nehemiah 4:18 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Sometimes you just "know" who the good guys are. I always thought of him as a good guy and always enjoy his "style" when it comes to his movies. Recently put myself on netflix for "Two Guys", a movie starring Mark and Denzel, who happens to be another good guy who does not announce his many trips to hospitals to see wounded warriors etal. I have sworn off most movies since most of hollywood is a cesspool of liberal dems who think they are smarter than the rest of us while they do as they want--a bunch of hypocrites--totally and completely and can actually say a good word and support our stupid godking moslem narcissist communist. I am that much richer for not going to the movies of these morons both spiritually and monetarily.
    I am with you on this. My list of "hollywood elites" keeps getting longer. Soon the ONLY thing I will be able to watch will be the Cartoon Network! And that may be questionable too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitche View Post
    I haven't heard Wahlberg say anything about guns, so don't know his views on it.

What I DO know is that Wahlberg came to Camp Dwyer, Afghanistan, around Nov, 2010 (and other posts in country), and brought his first run movie "The Fighter" to show all of us who couldn't see it in the US at that time. Funny, but I didn't see Cruise the whole year I was there....
    Agree with you Mitche. This thread was about support of the military and not about guns. If he can find the time to support the military and speak out when Cruise stupidity hits the news, I congratulate him on that. If we are just talking about guns, I agree with the replies but, in my book, you support the military you are OK with me, regardless of a stand on firearms. Then again, I have never heard or read any specifics on his firearm comments--I sure have read them about little twerps like Damon. As far as Pitt is concerned, if he supports Obama--good for him--I will never watch another movie by an imbecile who can support a narcissistic, moslem, communist sch***k like him.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I found this gem floating around the interwebs a while back and thought it was worth sharing here. For anyone that is not familiar with what Stars Earn Stripes is, this should enlighten you: 'Stars Earn Stripes': It's Offensive, But At Least It's Boring : Monkey See : NPR
    Mark Wahlberg got to love him.-photo.png
    I personally love the smashed protein bars. Nothing better than pulling it out of your pocket and half of it falling in the dirt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast