Veterans should now salute the flag - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Veterans should now salute the flag

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomsAdvocate View Post
    Thought this might be of interest as it effects both vets and retirees:
    I served from '67 to -87 and did NOT know this. And I thought I kept up with miliary affairs! Thanks!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Interesting and appropriate Ken

"All other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, or if applicable, remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart."

Maybe Obama should adhere to this as well...
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Although a couple of years old, this thread is appreciated. Thank you.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

If you dodged lead for that flag, you can do whatever you damn well please, and thank you.

I retired after 30 years in the USMC in 1988. I have always saluted the flag instead of holding my hand over my heart. I didn't need a law , I had thirty years of experience, I can do it right!

That picture says it all....Why is he still an option for 2012..He clearly hates the USA and all she stands for...even my 13yo has no respect for him. He is single handedly destroying her hope for the future of the country. Someone her age should not have to think about what kind of world she will inherit...

Guy is a phoney with no respect for America kick his ass out.

10. I've been retired since 1996 - but have ALWAYS saluted the flag - but nice to know the law is out there.

...and the picture of Obama...he can't even get 'parade rest' right - if that's what he's trying to do...

...he is a disgrace - I don't even see how the democrats can back him.

Arrow Even the Scouts get this one right.

When wearing the Cub Scout Uniform, the Cub Scout Salute should be rendered from the position of attention. The Cub Scout Salute is rendered with the right hand with the index and middle finger extended and held together and the ring and pinkey fingers bent with the tip of the thumb resting on the ring and pinkey fingernails.

When wearing the Boy Scout, Varsity Scout, or Explorer Uniform, the Boy Scout Salute should be rendered from the position of attention. The Boy Scout Salute is rendered with the right hand with the pinkey finger bent to meet the thumb which rests on the pinkey fingernail. The other three fingers are held strait and together to represent the three points of the Scout Promise.

Any questions class?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast