Different Presidents, The Marines know........
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Different Presidents, The Marines know........

Different Presidents, The Marines know........

Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

3. Semper Gumby

Glad I'm not AD now. Wish them the best of luck now more then ever they will need it.

I remember the Big differences between the Reagan yrs and the Clinton yrs and then the Bushes.

spot on, I don't know many AD (yes including persons of african descent) that voted for him. They all knew better
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

oo-rah
    Semper Fi

That about says it all.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    My feelings are abit stronger than "tepid". Glad I'm not active duty.

Nothing more needs to be said. The video pretty much sums things up.

Awesome video.

I remember when Clinton was the Commander in Chief. I was stationed at Little Rock AFB and they wouldn't even land Air Force One there on his many visits to Little Rock. They would always land at the Little Rock airport. When the 1st President Bush, who I had the honor of meeting, came through Little Rock, he landed at the base.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

thedoc96 Guest
    Wasnt all Marines there. I saw several Army uniforms there...but point well made. Im no longer AD, but I work full time for the Indiana Guard. God help us all!

He clogged the traffic up here on base for the entire damn day.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast