The Oath - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Oath

Well,I would guess the truth lies somewhere between both extremes. I feel something is wrong with our Gov.
    I served in the U.S.Army,and did what I was told. But when everyone's 401K disappears,except the ultra rich,
    and the Gov. gives out loans in the millions to the wrong people using the money for the wrong things.
    And when the Gov. disregards the second or any amendments, their is defiantly something wrong!!!
    And that's just a start!!!!!!
    GM got millions in loans,but when I got laid off GMAC did NOT give me a break on my car loan,and demanded there car back after 4 years of payments,but hay,that's just business and our Gov.,right..
    Big money business gets help,small guy can go to hell,our Gov,and the ultra rich don't care!!!!

Craig02711, bravo zulu.

Well done? Seems that the majority of people posting in this thread do not agree with him.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
    ~ Samuel Adams, debates of 1776

"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic." --Dresden James
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

5. Thanks Col Jim.

It is one thing to advocate for preparedness and be the voice of opposition. To encourage others to educate themselves, to be active in the political arena.

It is another thing entirely to promote subversion within the ranks of the military. You are soliciting LEOs and military personnel to engage in sedition.

So just like BHO, abiding by the rule of law is something that is done when it suits you. Next you will want to twist the Constitution to suit your goals just as the muj bast*rdize the Koran to justify their actions.

This is STILL a country of laws governed ultimately by the constitution. This president was duly elected by the people of this country (however misguided). Last I checked this was NOT some Latin American banana republic where the people revolt if their man is not elected. Many people were incensed over Bush. Would you expect them to revolt against him? I'm 67 years old. If this country can survive Carter and Clinton, we can survive anyone. We are no where near the point that revolution is justified. Have faith in America, in her laws, and in the American people. Obama will be a one term president.

If Alex Jones would just show a little sanity I could possibly listen to him. But he sounds like a manaic on speed. No one can take him seriously when he opens his mouth. As far as the oath we all know its not a perfect world and human nature always gets in the way. It takes a remarkable human being to do any job to its true calling.
    "There's no such thing as a good gun. There's no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

Two additional points:

If the economic collapse had not occurred in Sept/Oct I don't think Obama would have been elected. The economy is what got Clinton elected.

And - I do not based my opinions on polls. I don't care how many disagree with me.

I think these people need to get their brainwashed head out of their behind and check things out it is not only Alax Jones saying this but other I agree with Old Owl All you people need to find the truth and I don't mean from the commie news that is on tv or in the paper

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    I think these people need to get their brainwashed head out of their behind and check things out it is not only Alax Jones saying this but other I agree with Old Owl All you people need to find the truth and I don't mean from the commie news that is on tv or in the paper
    Gee, my oath required me to protect and defend The Constitution Of The United States first and foremost. If rders violate constitutional principles, I was not obligated to obey. and I will not. If t is a seditious act to do that, SIGN ME UP. As far as ConspiracyTheories and such, go read " The Unseen Hand" by A. Ralph Eppeson, who was a history professor at the university of arizona, hardly a "bunker buddy". There are too many things going wrong at once, both nationally and globally, to believe it is happenstance. somebody somewhere is pulling strings. out.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

O.K so you don't like Alex Jones well for those of you that dismiss anything that is hard for you to grasp, before you reject all possibilities read the following books.
    Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison A.M. written in 1798
    World Revolution by Nesta Webster She first wrote in 1921 and continued to update and add until her death after which her friend Anthony Gittens finished the sixth and final edition.
    The above two are no Johnny come lately.
    A third book that everyone should read is "The Invisible Government" by Dan Smoot, first printing 1962
    You might want to do a little research on Mr Smoot before you dismiss what he has to say.
    O.K boys and girls that is your home work assignment. After you have read the three books report back to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast