Memorial Day Greetings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memorial Day Greetings

Remember...

Remember our fallen brothers and sisters who gave their lives for our freedoms.

Thanks to all for your service, regardless of branch.
    US Navy, TM2/SS, 1991 to 1996

All gave some. Some gave all. Thanks to all the vets. Have a great Memoral Day.

Veterans savor freedom and a peaceful home front, because without veterans those things wouldn't exist. When we see that others take them for granted because they've never even had to worry about losing them, it's proof that our service succeeded and was worthwhile.
    Thinking of family members and friends who also served -
    Semper Fi, all. USMC, '76-'96

Proud of all our brothers and sisters in arms, today and every day

Veterans savor freedom and a peaceful home front, because without veterans those things wouldn't exist. When we see that others take them for granted because they've never even had to worry about losing them, it's proof that our service succeeded and was worthwhile.
    Thinking of family members and friends who also served -
    Semper Fi, all. USMC, '76-'96

wolfhunter Guest
    My humble thanks to all those who served. A special thank you is owed to their families. And an even greater thank you is offered to the families of those who paid the full price.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I refuse to say happy memorial day to anyone due to the fact I have lost many good friends to the pursuit of the defense of Liberty.

Let us remember those who gave all, those who gave some, and those who never came back!

POWMIA!

Don't be sad that these men died...be thankful that they lived! They stepped up and did what most men won't.

"Greater love has no man than he who lays down his life for his friends"
    Thank You Sir, Well Said...

Like is many small town accoss America, I spent this morning at the Local Memorial Parade and then a little little while at the Great Lake Veterans Memorial Cemetery (Cemeteries - Great Lakes National Cemetery - Burial & Memorials)

What a peaceful place to honor our fallen family.
    For the Service People still serving our Country, God Bless and Godspeed...

Semper Fi
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12