Hello to MN CWP holders

Thread: Hello to MN CWP holders

Hello to MN CWP holders

Just wanted to say hello to any fellow Minnesotans... I currently live in Rochester, but have ties to several places in the state... Mostly Central Minnesota... Since most people I know get annoyed with the amount of time I spend discussing firearms, and related subjects I figured I'd sign up on this site... Anyone wanna BS just look me up... This particular page doesn't get a lot of attention... Be nice to change that huh? Take care all!!!

3. Hello, I'm north east of the metro area. I don't get down your way very often.

I wouldn't mind a outing to kill some paper though.

Thumbs up Hello back.

I am from the Hinckley area, and I have had my carry permit since early 1998. I don't get down south very often, I try to stay out of the Twin Cities if possible Its good to hear from you, and it would be nice to get this started up. Have a safe one.

5. SW metro here. Grew up in SW MN.

Brew

I've only had my permit since 07... I try to avoid the cities too but every other weekend I drive to Maple Grove to pick up my kids... and usually once a month I drive through them to go to Long Prairie or Alexandria... Don't like SE Minnesota at all... Way too far from good fishing... Back home I could take my boat out any night after work if I want...

I live 4 hours north of the twin cities. I've had my permit for a few months now, I like knowing I have the choice if I live or die in a confrontation.

-
    A belated howdy, from Saint Paul!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

9. Smile Hello to MN CWP holders

Hi from Bloomington. I've had my permit a little over five years. Haven't had to use it yet.
    I'd like to find a range for hi-power rifles in the TC area. I haven't had a chance to shoot my 30-06 since my mom in law moved off her farm.

Thanks for the heads up on this forum. I sometimes think we MN folks get lost in the shuffle.

Gary.