MS "Firearms Permit" confusing to LEOs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MS "Firearms Permit" confusing to LEOs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Calley View Post
    Thanks gf. I tried to upload the image of my MS CC license to this forum, but "Attach Files" would not work for my 256k jpeg ("Upload of File Failed" error message). I also do not exactly know what a "PM" is, but if it is an email message of some kind, I do not have the email address for Luke (the moderator?).

Thanks,

-Bill

Send Luke a PM or "Private Message". Let him know you're having trouble uploading the file and he'll give you instructions how to do it, or his snail mail addy so you can mail him a hard copy. He'll even help block out your personal info so it's not posted on the site.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Calley View Post
    Thanks gf. I tried to upload the image of my MS CC license to this forum, but "Attach Files" would not work for my 256k jpeg ("Upload of File Failed" error message). I also do not exactly know what a "PM" is, but if it is an email message of some kind, I do not have the email address for Luke (the moderator?).

Thanks,

-Bill
    Pick any of the first couple (stickied) posts in the MS forum...Luke is the first post on each. If you click on his name next to his avatar you will be given the option to send a PM to him...

Your right I just checked my MS "Firearms Permit"

Interesting nothing about CCW. Guess we would just have to wait a few more minutes for out of state officers to have dispatch confirm its valid for CCW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12