Renewing CCW in St Charles County

Thread: Renewing CCW in St Charles County

1. Renewing CCW in St Charles County

Howdy:

What paperwork do I need to renew my CCW? I have about 60 days left and I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row when I go to the Sherrif's department.

STL Wolf

I went there today and renewed, cost $50 and had to be paid by cash or check. Now I have to wait 3 weeks to pick up the paperwork I need to take to the license office to get a new ccw state ID.
    Bill

4. You have to wait 3 weeks to pick up the paperwork? What are they doing up there? Greene County has been on top of things for me. Schedule my appointment and they have the updated background check completed by the date of the appointment and I promptly walk out with my slip of paper, then go straight to the license office. Done and done.

Once you're in the system it should be just that easy. Why it isn't in some Counties makes me wonder what the heck they're doing.

Have to wait 3 weeks

The bad thing about it taking so long is that my permit expires on the16th and I can't pick up the paper work until the 22nd.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach4U View Post
    You have to wait 3 weeks to pick up the paperwork? What are they doing up there? Greene County has been on top of things for me. Schedule my appointment and they have the updated background check completed by the date of the appointment and I promptly walk out with my slip of paper, then go straight to the license office. Done and done.

Once you're in the system it should be just that easy. Why it isn't in some Counties makes me wonder what the heck they're doing.
    Sitting on their ass? What else is new? I got mine in nearly 60. I thought I will not get it at all...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS