List Of Missouri Gun Ranges - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: List Of Missouri Gun Ranges

1. +1 carolmo !

I'm a new member to this forum and a member of Show Me Shooters!!

I keep hearing of a new range in St Peters near hwy 70 and 79 but cannot find any specifics such as name, location, etc. Anybody know?

In Missouri for the summer

I am going to be in Missouri for the summer and would like to go to the range once in a while. I see a lot of ranges listed but quite frankly I don't know where they all are.
    I am going to be just south east of Kansas City. More specifically in Lone Jack. If you know of a good range close to there with a reasonable fee I would love to hear from you.

Thanks
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

Lake City Shooting Range

This is a state range so all the funny rules apply but its a place too shoot.

It is actually right at the Lake City Ammunition Plant.
    It is straight North of Lone Jack on 7 HY. on the East side of Independence.
    About 30 minutes from Lone Jack.

Lake City Shooting Range | MDC

There are some indoor pistol ranges around the area attached too stores.
    There also is a range at Lake Lotowana BUT I think the county still has it
    closed for safety reasons.

If you can find somebody in the area that belongs too Pioneer Gun Club
    They have a 380 acre range about 20 min. East of Lone Jack

Thanks Dave

That is just what I am looking for. I will be at Lake Paradise Apr till Oct so I am looking forward to checking out any ranges I can find.
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

7. Gun range in St. Peters

Hey, Follower, the range you are looking for is called Ultimate Defense, located at 590 Turner Blvd, St. Peters, MO. This is right at the junction of I-70 and Hwy. 79, in the industrial park where Krey Distributing is located. Been there recently. Very nice range; good people to work with.

More info on Ultimate Defense:

Ultimate Defense Firing Range & Training Center
    Email: [email protected]

590 Turner Blvd
    St. Peters, MO 63376
    Phone: (636) 278-2825
    Fax: (636) 246-0049

Hours of Operations
    Monday Friday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
    Saturday 9:00 AM 6:00 PM
    Sunday 11:00 AM 5:00PM

I live pretty close by and hope to shoot there often. Planning on taking my CCW with them.

9. I have a membership at Ultimate Defense and also took my CCW class there. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post

#2) The other is, I believe, operated by either the city, county, or state. It's called "White Ranch" and has rifle and pistol ranges. It is free to use, and you very seldom see anybody else there. Information about this range is at:
    Area Summary

It's open 7 days a week.
    This range is located off of HWY 17 west of West Plains, about 14 miles. The range is probably the nicest free public shooting range I have ever been to. My wife and I go there a couple of times a month, though rarely on weekends. Info for White Ranch can be had by calling the MDC @ 417-256-7161.

Gun Range In St Peters

Quote Originally Posted by TheFollower View Post
    I keep hearing of a new range in St Peters near hwy 70 and 79 but cannot find any specifics such as name, location, etc. Anybody know?
    The name of the Range is Ultimate Defense. Nice Place! kind of spendy $20 an hour!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast