Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: List of Missouri CCW Instructors

1. Kansas City Area

Rodney Harrison: NRA Multidiscipline Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer
    5001 N Oak Trafficway
    Kansas City, MO
    [email protected]
    https://sites.google.com/site/constitutionalprotection/

I offer Church-Based CCW courses using NRA materials. Call or email for details.

3. I am a CCW instructor in Rockaway Beach, MO (near Branson). As of December 2010, class is $60 plus ammo. Classes are twice a month in Rockaway Beach. I am also willing to travel to teach classes in other locations. I am currently approved in Taney, Stone, Christian, Greene, Barry, Lawrence, Dallas, Dade, Polk and Webster counties.

Bobby Hunter
    RockawayCCW
    417-598-9012

West-Central Mo. NRA Courses & MoCCW

$65.00 Mo CCW Class

NRA Certified Instructor in the following:
    Home Firearm Safety
    Pistol
    Rifle
    Shotgun
    Personal Protection In and Out of the Home

State wide courses if you have classroom and shooting range
    Go to sargesarms.com
    Sarges Arms Training
    Knob Noster, Mo
    CPH: 660-441-0604

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759
    Last edited by The_Sarge; 04-14-2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Change of locations available

Home

Would like to add American Heartland Public Safety in Sedalia Missouri to the list. Jim Ulm is the lead instructor and the class is both thorough and enjoyable. I just finished the course last weekend with a group of 10, lead by 3 instructors and was impressed at the professionalism and knowledge shown by the group while still being personable and enjoyable.

Cost is $75 with your own weapons and ammo or $100 instructor provided.
    "I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the "heck" they please".-John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarge View Post
    $65.00 Mo CCW Class

NRA Certified Instructor in the following:
    Home Firearm Safety
    Pistol
    Rifle
    Shotgun

Counties served: Bates, Benton, Henry, Johnson, LaFayette, Pettis, Saline

Go to sargesarms.com
    Sarges Arms Training
    Knob Noster, Mo
    CPH: 660-441-0604
    Also heard a lot of good reports from folks attending this course.
    "I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the "heck" they please".-John Wayne

Missouri Concealed Carry Instructor. I am in the KCMO area but will travel outside the area for a class with scheduling. I am also an NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Rifle, SHotgun, Personal Protection and a Chief Range Safety Officer. Classes any time with scheduling.

Jim Linnenbrink, Jr
    [email protected]
    816-935-7283

8. Was going to add Jim Ulm to the list, then seen his name a couple comments up. Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. System won't let me delete my post completely, so... One can call the city to hook up with him. He has the classes by Sedalia. Fairly close drives would be Warrensburg, Concordia, WAFB, Marshall, and, of course, Sedalia. Good fellow. Known him for 9 yrs. If I can remember, I'll try to get his personal number up in the future. I have his card at work.

9. Rodney Harrison (NRA Multi-Discipline Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer)
    Kansas City, MO
    [email protected]
    http://constitutionalsports.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/constitutionalprotection/
    816-746-6827

Updated information
    I offer Church-Based CCW courses in up to 150 miles from Kansas City, using NRA materials for NRA Approved Courses for as low as $35. FFL service and sales. Call or email for details.

I would like to add

Todd P. Burke
    Certified Police Generalist Instructor
    Tactical Training Specialties, Inc.
    Hallsville, Missouri 65255
    mobile: 573-999-7222
    e-mail: [email protected]
    web: Welcome to Tactical Specialties

I took a couple of his courses and they were great!
    Joe

Psalm 82:3-5

Blog Entries
    Concealed Confidence Pistol

I offer CCW classes taught by myself, a NRA Certified Instructor. This course is an eight hour day. The cost is $100 and if you bring at least one other person with you, itís $80. To shoot my guns with my ammo on the range, it will cost an additional $15.

Counties Served: St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, Franklin County

ALSO: This course satisfies the training requirement to get a non-resident permit (by mail, and good everywhere in Missouri) from Maine, Florida, or (coming soon)Utah, for those who prefer that option.

Lisa Mash
    [email protected]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast