Motorcycle Lessons Learned Today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcycle Lessons Learned Today

1. Don't worry about using the word "dumb" when it applies! I was dumb as a rock that day and that was the whole reason for writing the story! I KNOW better, and I, like you, usually have everything I need with me. I ride everyday and the first thing I USUALLY do is go to the hour-by hour weather. I am a firm believer that you can ride anytime as long as you are prepared. I just had a major brain fart that morning and let my routine and common sense go right out the window. Even after that long story, I still had a blast riding in. It is those rare occasions that make riding so memorable and it's all good :)

The story was really a conversation with myself about how dumb I was, so I took no offense. Like I always tell my son, words mean something so make sure you use the right word to convey your thoughts. In this instance DUMB is the perfect discriptive word :)

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I never leave home without my electric heated jacket liner..Even in July/August you can run into cold temps in the mountains. Also, I have installed heated grips. They are there when I need them at the flip of a switch.
    Always tell the Truth...it's easier to remember

Quote Originally Posted by Rustell View Post
    I never leave home without my electric heated jacket liner..Even in July/August you can run into cold temps in the mountains. Also, I have installed heated grips. They are there when I need them at the flip of a switch.
    BLASPHEMY, good Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! If you're not uncomfortable, it ain't ridin'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12