Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another!

  1. #21
    only thing i dont like about that 1100 is the price tag. may try to pick one up in a few years.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    only thing i dont like about that 1100 is the price tag. may try to pick one up in a few years.
    Maybe you should get the new Grom...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Maybe you should get the new Grom...
    lol...no thanks.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    This is an interesting bike too: 2013 CB500X Overview - Honda Powersports
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    This is an interesting bike too: 2013 CB500X Overview - Honda Powersports
    not bad........

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    You're in the Cool Club now Bob! I'll have to load a pic of my SV sometime today... mine is a departure from stock trim. Have you done anything to yours? Suspension or brake upgrades?
    Nah, Nothing special in the suspension or brakes. All stock. Just added Heli bars and the Motech mainstand.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    only thing i dont like about that 1100 is the price tag. may try to pick one up in a few years.
    This is the version I like. I don't think it's available in the US though.

    Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another!-honda-cb1100-2010.jpg
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

  9. #28
    And this is it on display in Tokyo.

    Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another!-honda-cb1100-tokyo.jpg
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    This is the version I like. I don't think it's available in the US though.

    Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another!-honda-cb1100-2010.jpg
    i dont like the headlight/windshield cowl, but i dig the seat and black pipes.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Southwest Idaho
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Danmc, I've been thinking about getting a KLR 650... The idea of going from commuting to off-roading sounds too fun to pass up.
    gunnerbob, I replied to your pm. I sure enjoy the flexibility of dual sport :)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast