Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Couldn't stand only having one motorcycle... so I bought another!

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    J, man, you've gotta jump on one of these deals...
    getting ready to start my masters and pay off bills. gotta wait at least until next year when the truck get's paid off. trying to get my 21 credits for comm officer positions.

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    getting ready to start my masters and pay off bills. gotta wait at least until next year when the truck get's paid off. trying to get my 21 credits for comm officer positions.
    Yeah... those sound more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Can-Am Spyder

I'm considering the purchase of a Can-Am Full Dress Spyder RT-S, 2012 (New) sometime this week. Curiosity if anyone here has one and can give pros & cons. So far I haven't come across anything negative, all positive. Thanks.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Those are weird looking Ringo... other than that, I haven't heard any negatives.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I'm considering the purchase of a Can-Am Full Dress Spyder RT-S, 2012 (New) sometime this week. Curiosity if anyone here has one and can give pros & cons. So far I haven't come across anything negative, all positive. Thanks.
    Also heard a lot of possitive on these. Only thing you have to keep in mind is you need to steer it. Unlike a 2-wheeler, it doesn't respond to leaning into the curves.

Other than that, couple guys I know here who have a Syder love them.

Since I can't ride on two wheels anymore, every time we see a motorcycle go by my wife and I have withdrawals. It's awful not riding down the highway and having the wind blow in my face,and the loss of freedom that can only be experienced on a motorcycle. Two things always stand out in my mind concerning motorcycles..#1 is "only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window",#2 is "You'll never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists office". Where there's a will there's a way. I believe the Spyder is the way. Thanks guys.

Good luck Ringo, ride safe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Also heard a lot of possitive on these. Only thing you have to keep in mind is you need to steer it. Unlike a 2-wheeler, it doesn't respond to leaning into the curves.

Other than that, couple guys I know here who have a Syder love them.
    My wife rode a Trike for many years so I'm familiar with the steering and the control on curves. The Spyder is far more technologically advanced (and comfortable) than a Trike, and I can pick up a "new" Spyder for around $15,000 cheaper than a quality Trike.

All I can say now then is

ENJOY THE RIDE!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456