Post your bike pics!!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Post your bike pics!!!

The weather is starting to improve here in the Low Country, I've put 500 more miles on the Star in the past week. Therapy, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Over the last couple of weeks I've been busy swapping out my intermittently-failing electronic fuel injection system for an S&S retrofit normally-aspirated (carburetor) system kit. Finished it up yesterday morning and went for our first ride to a gun show going on in Dothan this weekend. My closest neighbor also rides (a Road Glide), and he also shoots, but had never been to a gun show before so he tagged along with us. Dothan is only about 15 miles from Dead Cell Holler, but by the time the front wheel that we were following found the venue, we'd already put 60 miles on the bikes. Decent show - maybe ~300 tables. Lots of cards collected of knife and ammo dealers since my carb project depleted any hope I had of actually buying something at the gun show, but it was nice to spend an hour or so gettin' to know our new neighbor a little better and then following my front wheel home the 110 miles it took to find it. Great day. Tons of sun, moderate temps, and the carb gave me what I perceive to be about 10% increase in horsepower and ran without a single hiccup. I guess I still got some skills left in the memory banks because the job was pretty much a breeze, even though it's been nearly 15 years since the last time I did any real work on a Harley.

No pics - too busy enjoying the ride. Maybe next time.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. Post your bike pics!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1457313785365.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good time, Blues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

6. '06 Kawasaki Mean Streak

Something different:

8. amazing bike!

A few from years gone by. Still have the Triumph twin.

Post your bike pics!!!-6-19-2012-057.jpgPost your bike pics!!!-2004-fltri-001.jpgPost your bike pics!!!-1986-flhtc-002.jpgPost your bike pics!!!-im000540.jpgPost your bike pics!!!-triumph-speedmaster-013.jpg

Just toyin around at Loudon NH. Post your bike pics!!!-loudon001a.jpg

My 900 Duc (#70) tryin to keep from gettin hit from behind. LOL

My favorite racer.

Post your bike pics!!!-john.jpg
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast