Post your bike pics!!! - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Post your bike pics!!!

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees
    a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
    The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
    Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.
    The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
    The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.'
    The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?'
    The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, and a Republican".
    The journalist leaves.
    The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
    U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS
    HIS LUNCH
    And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

3. Post your bike pics!!!-109819.jpgPost your bike pics!!!-mywing.jpg

4. My new ride!Post your bike pics!!!-img_0518.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your bike pics!!!-img_0221.jpg 

5. Cool

Post your bike pics!!!-turbo-bike-5.jpg

6. Post your bike pics!!!-p1530689-crop.jpg
    Here's my 2008 Victory Vision
    Post your bike pics!!!-p1940885.jpg
    and the complete opposite end of the spectrum 1947 Harley Flathead

7. '02 vtx 1800 r
    '13 dyna super glide
    '15 ultra classic ltd

8. Trying to post pics!!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobh1 View Post
    Trying to post pics!!
    Tell us how you're trying to do it and somebody will try and help. Going from a phone straight to forum? Using a 3rd party hosting service to store your pics? Trying to upload from desktop to forum? Let me (or us) know, and I'm sure someone can give you good advice.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

10. '02 vtx 1800 r
    '13 dyna super glide
    '15 ultra classic ltd
    Can't figure out how to post pics on here.
    BTW..... that is a vtx 1300 r gunner.

11. Just doing this on phone. Can't find anyway to go to my gallery on phone to upload them. Thanks.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast