omaha - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: omaha

Quote Originally Posted by todd128 View Post
    anybody from or around Omaha??

Born and raised graduated from MNHS in 1984 Omaha is a great place to be from, far from
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by Phooey View Post
    Omaha PD will still gladly register your handguns for their $10 fee even though you may have a CHP/CCW permit. While briefly chatting with "Officer Happy" he commented that don't count on Omaha not being able to enforce especially since Mayor (member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns group ala Bloomberg in NYC) believes that all firearms should be registered and he retained his position/job. Funny since the "bad guys" don't play by the rules anyway so...
    Dad?

Most States word the statutes to disallow preemption. No city, town, or municipality may pass laws stricter than State law. Omaha ranks right up there with Chicago, NYC, and L.A. in denial of constitutional rights. There are larger cities than Omaha that don't deny the individual the ability to defend him/herself. When will government leaders realize the correlation between crimes against persons and pro second amendment legislation? The more one tries to control gun ownership, the higher the crimes of mugging, rape, robbery, etc. Criminals don't like their victims to be armed. Vote out the bums in Omaha that won't address the crime in what used to be a safe city.

I'm new to this forum, and from Omaha.

7. Was born and raised in Omaha, moved to Arizona a few years ago.

This weekend moving back to Omaha.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Omahaha has been misguided for awhile, seems our mayors office is a reflection of Bloomberg with overspending charactoristics as well. We almost got rid of him recently but there seems to be an abundant number of misinformed voters out here...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I'm from Bellevue and I currently live in Spokane,WA. I come back to Omaha every summer and was wondering if my handgun training from here in Washington would be enough to get a Nebraska CPL since I already have a Washington CPL? If anyone knows please let me know.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Nope. Ya gotta get training from a NSP "approved" training provider, in order to lick the boots for the CCW paper. Oh, and you have to be a state resident.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

11. I'm from Norfolk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast