Moving to Columbus, NE - Local ranges?

Thread: Moving to Columbus, NE - Local ranges?

Moving to Columbus, NE - Local ranges?

I have looked at the list of Nebraska shooting ranges, but am not familiar with the Columbus area, making it hard to determine which ranges might be nearby.
    My wife and I shoot fairly often down here in Missouri, but our range is a free public access range. Any info I can get about the same type of ranges in the Columbus area would be appreciated.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Although not in the Columbus area, per se, but...

Eastern Nebraska Gun Club. Outdoor range, about 120/yr to join but a nice outdoor place to shoot about anything with some privacy. On hwy 66 about 3 or 4 miles east of Louisville, NE. ...My personal fav. Eastern Nebraska Gun Club Inc. - NRA's 2006 Outstanding Club Award

The Bullet Hole. 109th & Harrison, Lavista NE (south side of Omaha). You can rent or buy guns, shoot the indoor range. A rather pricey place, and you get to shoot down a lane at paper targets next to other people, can be crowded on weekends. The Bullet Hole - Omaha, Nebraska ++ Omaha's Finest indoor shooting range ++

There may be some in Lincoln or other areas, but I'm not familiar with them.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Columbus has a decent range

A nice range in Columbus is here:

Columbus Rifle Club (Clark Memorial Range)
    P.O. Box 541
    Columbus , NE 68602

Unfortunately they are very primitive and have no website or phone #'s listed

Directions to the range:
    Located at the Clark Memorial Columbus Rifle Club Range, Columbus NE. Take Hwy 81 west of Columbus to 235th Ave., go north 2 miles to 265th St., turn east and the range is on the south side of 265th St. just east of the Loup canal.

Here is some info I found on one of the guys that runs matches there, perhaps he can help you or point you in the right direction.

Skip Fricke 402 276-1391
    [email protected]
    www.NebraskaConcealedCarry.com

Thanks!! I'll give him a call when I get there next week.