Nebraska Reciprocity Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nebraska Reciprocity Question

That's good news. I had to stop to unload and lock up my pistol before passing through Nebraska on the way back from Sturgis. We rode all night and not having my PPS available did bother me a bit.

Still nothing on AG Bruning's website. It has the look of a page that doesn't get a lot of changes.

and here's the list

WOW, I missed this whole thing from the beginning. Quite a pleasant surprise.

So, this is now in full effect and the states mentioned are now valid in NE?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    So, this is now in full effect and the states mentioned are now valid in NE?
    Yes, the letter states the effective date was 2009 Aug 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Yes, the letter states the effective date was 2009 Aug 30.
    It is also posted @ Handgunlaw.us

Cool. They must have just changed it today, cause I looked yesterday and it had not yet been updated, which is why I asked here.

Not that I get to NE very much, but it is nice to see a state come to their senses.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Now we needs to get the CCW Reciprocity Map and the State Law section updated to reflect these changes in the Nebraska law.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

I just read on another forum that Nebraska has accepted Kansas.

Florida

As of 4 September 2009 the formal agreement was signed.

Only covers handguns and pistols. FL allows other weapons.

Now all Florida and Utah need to do is to knock some sense back into Nevada.
    Orlando, FL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast