LVMPD Application Status - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LVMPD Application Status

whats the number your calling

Quote Originally Posted by 702DROID View Post
    whats the number your calling
    The phone number and hours are:

The CCW Detail is located 5880 Cameron Street. Our office number is 828-3996.

Hours = Monday - Friday (excluding holidays), 8am - 3pm.

damn i guess i should have checked this page earlier i missed the closing time to call haha

damn i guess i should have checked this page earlier i missed the closing time to call haha
    Got to wait until Monday now. I suspect by the end of next week we will have the permits. Applications were probably processed yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by 442js View Post
    Got to wait until Monday now. I suspect by the end of next week we will have the permits. Applications were probably processed yesterday.
    yeah i can wait till friday if i dont got nothing ill call and see by then ....wondering how long the wait is going to be for my utah non resident i mailed that in on the 24th too

yeah i can wait till friday if i dont got nothing ill call and see by then ....wondering how long the wait is going to be for my utah non resident i mailed that in on the 24th too
    I plan on calling on Monday or Tuesday if nothing comes in the mail by then. From what I understand it will take 55-60 days for Utah to issue the permit once they cash your check. I mailed my application on June 14 or 15, and they charged my credit card on June 17 so I am expecting my permit by August 17. Unless there is a problem, you should probably get your Utah permit right around the end of July.

post up what they tell you on monday or tuesday, i sent in a money order to utah so i have no idea when they cashed it just found the number for them to give them a call next week as well

post up what they tell you on monday or tuesday, i sent in a money order to utah so i have no idea when they cashed it just found the number for them to give them a call next week as well
    I don't want to keep bothering them which is why I wait for as long as possible. First time I called was two weeks ago, and then last week. When I called last week they said it should be another week or week and a half until I get my permit. Then again, that might be the standard reply since when I called originally two weeks ago, they told me it would be another week or week and a half. I still think that without any problems we should have our permit by Friday.

Let me know what Utah says. Maybe they are processing out of state apps quicker than the 55 to 60 days they have been running.

Utah

Utah charged my cc on May 19, 60 days puts it about July 18 I'll let you know as soon as I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsmag View Post
    Utah charged my cc on May 19, 60 days puts it about July 18 I'll let you know as soon as I get it
    Sounds good. Should only be a few more weeks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast