LVMPD Application Status - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LVMPD Application Status

1. Thumbs up

For those local who went with a Florida application recently, I got mine in 13 days. I mailed it on 6/16 and received it in the mail today.

damn florida is on top of things

just called metro and they said they are just now on the 24ths apps and should be another week

Quote Originally Posted by 702DROID View Post
    yeah i can wait till friday if i dont got nothing ill call and see by then ....wondering how long the wait is going to be for my utah non resident i mailed that in on the 24th too
    My UT was issued exactly 60 days from the day I mailed it in...I received it 2 weeks later.

damn florida is on top of things

just called metro and they said they are just now on the 24ths apps and should be another week
    I chose UT over FL due to the cost, and UT got me states I want (except NM). Rather pay $65 plus $10 each renewal instead of $117 every 7 years.

They are only doing the 24th today? Hmm, they must have had a huge stack of apps to go through on the 21st if they are only doing the 24th today. I bet next week if you call, they will say it will be another week. That is what they usually say it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by 442js View Post
    I chose UT over FL due to the cost, and UT got me states I want (except NM). Rather pay $65 plus $10 each renewal instead of $117 every 7 years.

They are only doing the 24th today? Hmm, they must have had a huge stack of apps to go through on the 21st if they are only doing the 24th today. I bet next week if you call, they will say it will be another week. That is what they usually say it seems.
    yeah sounded like the typical scripted response when i called ....phone rang longer then it took for the lady to give me that info

yeah sounded like the typical scripted response when i called ....phone rang longer then it took for the lady to give me that info
    Last time I called, they asked my name, and if I knew what day I applied. I told the guy the 24th, and he said they were working on the 21st, and it should be another week. If it doesn't come in the mail tomorrow, I will give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by 442js View Post
    Last time I called, they asked my name, and if I knew what day I applied. I told the guy the 24th, and he said they were working on the 21st, and it should be another week. If it doesn't come in the mail tomorrow, I will give them a call.
    lady was kinda rude when i called just asked what day i went in and then instantly told me they are working on that day right now give it another week

lady was kinda rude when i called just asked what day i went in and then instantly told me they are working on that day right now give it another week
    Just talked to the permit people. After telling me that they are getting calls from a lot of people who are in a rush, they said they are working on May 24 and 25 today. Should get the permit next week. Interesting. Many people must have come in on the 24th or something else has come up to delay processing of the 24th.

My permit came in the mail today. It was issued on June 29, and mailed June 30. Expires on June 29, 2015, and according to the note I received, they recommend renewing the permit four months before it expires to keep the permit valid.

Now just have to wait for Utah which will probably come in another 45 days. But at least I can carry in Nevada now.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    For those local who went with a Florida application recently, I got mine in 13 days. I mailed it on 6/16 and received it in the mail today.
    I mailed mine on the 16th as well and they cashed the check on the 22nd so I hope I'm soon. Did you send in ink prints? Thats what I did since I live in NJ are you out of state as well? I was hoping I get it before next Wed. as I will be in NW PA for a few days.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast