Places to buy accessories

Thread: Places to buy accessories

Places to buy accessories

Now that I have my permit, I need to get some holsters that will actually conceal better than what I have. Does anyone know of any store in the Las Vegas area that has a good selection of holsters for a S&W j-frame and FNH Five-Seven? I am looking for a pancake (Ross was recommended to me) for the FsN, and I am considering pocket carry, IWB, or pancake for the 442 revolver. If I can't find the holster locally, I will have to order them online, but won't be able to get them until the end of the month.

Thank you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by 442js View Post
    Now that I have my permit, I need to get some holsters that will actually conceal better than what I have. Does anyone know of any store in the Las Vegas area that has a good selection of holsters for a S&W j-frame and FNH Five-Seven? I am looking for a pancake (Ross was recommended to me) for the FsN, and I am considering pocket carry, IWB, or pancake for the 442 revolver. If I can't find the holster locally, I will have to order them online, but won't be able to get them until the end of the month.

Thank you.
    There is Nevada Gun Leather, which can make custom holsters if needed. They will most likely be at the gun show all weekend at Cashman. So even if you can't purchase now you can talk with them and see other various models first hand you won't see on shelves locally.

NEW FRONTIER ARMORY
    http://www.newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/
    great store great service and great prices they also carry crossbreeds holsters in stock (drove down the other day and got mine for my glock )

Last edited by 702DROID; 07-03-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    There is Nevada Gun Leather, which can make custom holsters if needed. They will most likely be at the gun show all weekend at Cashman. So even if you can't purchase now you can talk with them and see other various models first hand you won't see on shelves locally.
    Thank you. I don't plan on going to the show this weekend, but will do some research on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 702DROID View Post
    NEW FRONTIER ARMORY
    New Frontier Armory - Firearm Sales, Transfers, and Consignment
    great store great service and great prices they also carry crossbreeds holsters in stock (drove down the other day and got mine for my glock )

I will check them out. Thank you.