Issues obtaining Nevada Concealed Weapon Permit?

Thread: Issues obtaining Nevada Concealed Weapon Permit?

1. Question Issues obtaining Nevada Concealed Weapon Permit?

Hello All,

I am new to the forums. I have a question about my application for a CWP in NV. I have completed all the required training/course requirements. I currently have 3 hand guns registered in Clark County, NV. I have never been charged with a crime of any kind before. 15yrs ago I was arrested and printed. No charges were ever filed. (it was for trespassing which they call crimminal mischief) I had permission from the land owner to be on the property) I do have an FBI file that says "disposition not filed". I do have a letter from the prosecuters office stating I was never charged with any crime. Do you think I will have any issues getting my CWP?

Thank you for your time I would appreciate any input.

3. Wow over 200 views and not one reply? Ok then guess this is the wrong site for me.....

If you've never been charged...let alone convicted...and you've bought firearms since without any issues...then I don't see there being a problem.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    If you've never been charged...let alone convicted...and you've bought firearms since without any issues...then I don't see there being a problem.

Thank you for your reply. I am asking the forums opinons because I have spoke with the CCW office and two attourneys and gotten 3 seperate answers. I just want to make sure my application is squared before applying. I know if you are denied it can be a nightmare tryining to appeal. Thanks again for your input.

Did you get your CCW?

So what happened? Did you get your CCW; or have any issues, was it ever resolved?

Thanks.