Non-Resident Permits

Thread: Non-Resident Permits

1. Non-Resident Permits

Does anyone know how I would apply for a Non-Resident permit, I cannot find any info on it. I looked at all the Sheriffs links, Nothing. Links would be great. I am a Maine resident with permits for Maine, Florida, New Hampshire and PA. Any help would be great I am driving out there in September.

This will give you some links Nevada...

However:

As of May 8, 2002, the Nevada Sheriffs' and Chiefs' Association requires that CFP training must take place
    in the State of Nevada.

Some will mail you an application with detailed instructions. Your training must take place inside Nevada
    and some counties require that the training take place within the county you apply.

Quote Originally Posted by aleutian View Post
    Does anyone know how I would apply for a Non-Resident permit, I cannot find any info on it. I looked at all the Sheriffs links, Nothing. Links would be great. I am a Maine resident with permits for Maine, Florida, New Hampshire and PA. Any help would be great I am driving out there in September.
    When you arrive in Nevada, we will be more than happy to help you with your permit. 702-335-3279
    DJ Outfitters
    702-335-3279
    www.djoutfitters.com