typical wait - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: typical wait

I know this is an old post. It took almost 4 months. Applied June 13th received Oct. 6th.
    XD-45acp Comp.
    XD-357sig. Service
    XD-9 Service
    XD-40 SC
    XD-9 SC
    Walter P-22

3. Just to follow up.....I received my carry permit in the mail this week after a 76 day wait.

Longer than I expected but relieved to finally have it in my wallet.

Stay safe,
    Mike
    Last edited by svenelvis; 11-09-2007 at 02:39 AM. Reason: misspelled word

My out-of-state UT permit arrived the other day. That was about a week or two longer than my NV permit.

I guess they have picked up the pace in UT.

Does anyone know how long the wait is for the Utah permit? I just sent mine off today.
    XD-45acp Comp.
    XD-357sig. Service
    XD-9 Service
    XD-40 SC
    XD-9 SC
    Walter P-22

Quote Originally Posted by DeadCenter-XD View Post
    Does anyone know how long the wait is for the Utah permit? I just sent mine off today.
    Ever since UT took some steps to speed up the process, it's approximately 45 days for UT residents and 53 days for non-residents.

Before the changes, the process was around 120 days.

Under UT law, UT has up to 60 days to process your application. Time starts when they cash in your payment, not when you send it in.

Still Waiting

I am approaching 60 days. My neighbors got thiers in just over 45 day so Washoe is random.

Update!!! Got my permit today, 59 days. Glad it came before the end of the year. Now I can walk softly and carry a big glock. Like the saying.

"Got mine"

Congrats - now the "sheep dog" has teeth! :)
    sailor

Start the clock!

I put in my paperwork on the morning of January 11, 2008. I will post in this thread again when I receive my permit.

11. Got mine today. Applied Dec.11, so 67 days. They did call me and ask me to bring two of my pistols in to take another look at them, both military surplus.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast