Nevada CCW application wait time - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Nevada CCW application wait time

1. It took me 2 weeks from submitting my paperwork to receiving my CCW license in Elko County. It took about 60 days to get my non-resident Utah CCW license.

NVBB

3. I recieved my CCW from Elko County in 28 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

4. I applied for a renewal with Metro (Clark Co/Vegas) on November 7.

Exactly three months later, on Fri, Feb 7, 2014, my renewed CCW was postmarked. That was 92 days after the application was filed.

It was issued on Jan 31. I received it in the mail on Mon, Feb 10.

5. I am in Henderson nv, lv metro....put my application in march 20 and still have not heard anything....I have a fbi security clearance too boot and
    has been 87 days how...go figure

6. Quote Originally Posted by damilfman View Post
    just curious...

gonna take a CCW class in town in vegas. Once I complete the training where would be the best or quickest county to turn the app into??? I'm also applying for a non-resident ccw if that makes a difference. I was thinking about vegas metro PD since it's local to the training facility I'll be at, but Nye County sounds fast
    You have to apply in the county you train in. That is why Front Sight students have to drive North to apply in Nye and can't go South to Vegas on their way out of town.

7. Applied on Augest 28th 2014 and post marked CCW permit on Oct 10th in Washoe county. So six weeks or 29 working days not bad. It came quicker than I thoght it would.

8. Clark County. Applied July 3rd, issued October 16th, received October 22nd. My Utah permit came in 5 weeks. I doubt getting a new sheriff will make any difference, especially if we get Gilespe's hand picked candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by targetdrone View Post
    Clark County. Applied July 3rd, issued October 16th, received October 22nd. My Utah permit came in 5 weeks. I doubt getting a new sheriff will make any difference, especially if we get Gilespe's hand picked candidate.
    I think there will be changes if Larry Burns gets elected. Both say they are against the blue card system but I think Lombardo is just paying lip service.

10. First post of 2015 and new member.. Hello

I turned in all paper work with fees to the finger print bureau on Cameron February 20, 2015. Clark County, 2 addresses in 10 years, no law problems, but was born in the Middle East but have been in the States since 1963

We'll see the wait time

I have a NR permit. Turned in my paperwork for renewal Sept 9. Got my permit Dec 20th.

My first application 5 years ago took 25 days.

times have changed I guess.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast