Nevada CCW application wait time - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Nevada CCW application wait time

1. Clark County - LVMPD
    NR CCW - initial application
    Submitted late Jan 2015
    Picked up mid May 2015
    104 days turn around.

My friend's NR CCW was mailed on the 105th day.

3. I turned in my application, got fingerprinted, pic taken, and pay the fee on Auguest 7, 2015 here in LV on Cameron Ave. They said 120 days so I have about 3 more months to wait for it. Hopefully it will go faster since I just retired from 22 years of Active Duty service in the Air Force or not. Who knows anymore. I don't have any felony, any weapon crime, or any speeding ticket in the last 12 years. Will update this thread when I receive my CCW.
    Last edited by Poboii03; 11-18-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: wrong date

Blog Entries
    Elko county, first permit and most recent both got back to me around the 3 week mark. Mostly because I have no need of checking my mail daily, so it may have sat over night
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

5. 115 days. Everything correct on my card

6. Elko is pretty efficient, even though it did take me 2 round trips from Ogden, UT; one for the course and one to turn in the application.

In less than 3 weeks after turning in the paperwork I got a reply from the sheriff's dept. Unfortunately, it was a temporary denial, the sheriff wanted to know about a misdemeanor in 1989 and one in 1971. And he was out of town for a bit when I first called. But when I did get in touch with him, the permiot showed up in my mailbox within like 4 days.

7. What is the current wait time in Washoe County?

8. Received my CCW in the mail yesterday, Nov 17, 2015. 100 days. Thank you LVMPD. Finally I can use my new Alienware IBW holster.

9. What did you have to do for renewal NV nonresident CWP? Retake a class? Where do you get the form? Can it be done online?

4 hour renewal from a NV certified instructor IN Nevada.
    includes range requirement.

You can get an AZ permit and not have to travel.

NV recognizes AZ

i se Kurt Gepke at Teamdigit Defensive Training - Nevada Ccw Permits, Nevada Concealed Carry Permits, Tutoring

11. Now its 2016 just took my class and filed for my concealed carry permit in Clark County January 25, 2016 been told it will take full 120 days. I let you know when I get my permit.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast