Nevada CCW application wait time - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada CCW application wait time

1. I did my 4th CCW in Nye county took 6 weeks to get it.

When I moved to Nevada in 2010, it took about ninety days from the time I sent in all the required paperwork.

4. Wait in Elko County

I just renewed my CCW in Elko County, It took around 2 months.

Mineral County averages 9 weeks. Mine took one day less than 9 weeks.

I Submitted all my paper work on Fri, January 27, 2012. Today makes 76 (11 weeks On Fri, April 13, 2012) day and counting. Still No CCW Permit. The Funny Part is that I Work for the local PD.

Me too!

I also submitted all of my paperwork on Fri. January 27, 2012, and still waiting. I was told by the CCW instructor that these days takes much longer, than year ago for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by domreplv View Post
    I Submitted all my paper work on Fri, January 27, 2012. Today makes 76 (11 weeks On Fri, April 13, 2012) day and counting. Still No CCW Permit. The Funny Part is that I Work for the local PD.
    * UPDATE * - After 82 days from Fri, January 27, 2012. It came in the Mail. Issues 4-16-2012. Received date 4-18-2012. Better Late Than Never.

Hope yours is in transit VEGASWAY.

I got my today, 83 days.

If someone was denied, would they let you know early on right after you turn in the application? Or would it take up to 120 days for them to possibly deny someone?

This is in regards to Las Vegas…

It takes about six weeks to obtain a permit. I'd guess, if you are going to be "denied", they would catch the reason in the background check a bit earlier.

The Vegas office that processes your fingerprints, etc. is very efficient...they're not the hold-up.

Quite frankly, if you've passed the background check during a firearm purchase, there should be no problem with the permit investigation...IMHO.
    G'Day and G'lock

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast