Nevada CCW application wait time - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada CCW application wait time

It took 3 full months (90 days) to get my renewal permit (January 17 application date to April 17 received date) WTF?!!!

3. Mine was mailed on day 90. Got is two weeks after 90 days. Probably slow mail system. I got my $2 I over payed with the first month, lol. Priorities I guess.

Received mine pretty quickly despite the ETA provided by the LVMPD fingerprint department. The web site says you can check on the status after 10 weeks and when I called 6/25 and checked they advised that it may take up to 120 days from file date which mine was 4/13/2012 and ironically I received mine on 6/25/12.

So in short, I waited 73 days.

I applied on May 2nd and today is 119 days and still nothing, washoe county wont take phone calls regarding permits.

What do I do if the permit is not here tomorrow?

Applied 7/6, issued 8/17 and received 8/25. Turned in app. on MLK in Vegas.

Re: Nevada CCW application wait time

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub66 View Post
    I applied on May 2nd and today is 119 days and still nothing, washoe county wont take phone calls regarding permits.

Call and complain. They have 120 days. Mine was ready at 90 but no one called me. I found out by calling and asking questions.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scrub66 View Post

I would go to the sheriff's office to find out what is taking so long.
    In the mean time I would open carry everywhere. That's what i did when I moved here from texas since NV doesn't accept their CHL.
    Just make sure you really pay attention to your surroundings when you do so.

9. I just got mine in the mail today. Applied on July 5th. 110 days. The messed up part is the issue date is July 5th, same day I put in the application. WTF?

Are you in Washoe, Clark or some other Nevada county?

Quote Originally Posted by cambria05 View Post
    I just got mine in the mail today. Applied on July 5th. 110 days. The messed up part is the issue date is July 5th, same day I put in the application. WTF?
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by cambria05 View Post
    I just got mine in the mail today. Applied on July 5th. 110 days. The messed up part is the issue date is July 5th, same day I put in the application. WTF?
    Wow, you applied the day before me and are just getting it now? I've had mine for 2 months. Not trying to rub it in, just sayin'. Something is wrong in some of the counties.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast