CCW Confidentiality in Douglas Co, Nevada - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCW Confidentiality in Douglas Co, Nevada

1. Sheriff Pierini's office did not send one to my brother, who lives in Douglas County.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

4. "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

Just a heads up for fellow Nevadans, I never received any notification from the Clark County Sheriff or anybody else for that matter that they were going to release my name or anybody else's name that is a CCW holder...[/QUOTE]

Nor have I.

Just called the Lyon County sherrifs office and was told that they would verify if someone did or did not have CCW. The names and other info are not "public", but if you asked if a certain indivdual had one they would tell you yes or no.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nevadaneal View Post
    Just called the Lyon County sherrifs office and was told that they would verify if someone did or did not have CCW. The names and other info are not "public", but if you asked if a certain indivdual had one they would tell you yes or no.
    Might as well give out all of the information while they're at it!
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

JSDinTexas Guest
    Texas CHL holders list is completely confidential

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12