Quote Originally Posted by Michael Plummer View Post
how can I get none resident form for ccw
Either from the FL Dept of Agriculture or if you take a course out of state, the instructor may have them for you. You'll need to get an "original" application packet, since they all have a unique ID or Tracking number. I may be wrong, but I think the form on the website is simply a generic form without unique ID.