Nonresident Florida CCW Permit Has Arrived
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nonresident Florida CCW Permit Has Arrived

1. Nonresident Florida CCW Permit Has Arrived

This is for those who are interested in the nonresident Florida CCW permit application turnaround time.

I am surprised, but my nonresident Florida CCW permit was in the mail when I got home. Not a bad turnaround considering the experiences posted by others.

FYI, my application was mailed on the night of June 11. The application fee check posted to my account on June 25. Permit arrived on August 11. I did not use the electronic fingerprints..
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

Smile Hello...just joined today and editing profie

Fantastic!

I plan to do the same thing. I now live here in Las Vegas after living most of my life in CA. I got pretty fed up with the anti gun attitude there and also retired fromalmst 30 years in the Computer industry. I continue to work occasionally as a consultant but also do corporate investment and securities advise as well.

I a strong supprted of 2nd, 4th and 14th Amemdment rights and joined USACARRY today. Looking forward to be better nfornmed and participating in the forums along with my girlfriend.

My parents live in Kendal Lakes, Folrida and I want to use my guns there as well.

Take care,

Lvseminoleman

4. Quote Originally Posted by lvseminoleman View Post
    Fantastic!

I plan to do the same thing. I now live here in Las Vegas after living most of my life in CA. I got pretty fed up with the anti gun attitude there and also retired fromalmst 30 years in the Computer industry. I continue to work occasionally as a consultant but also do corporate investment and securities advise as well.

I a strong supprted of 2nd, 4th and 14th Amemdment rights and joined USACARRY today. Looking forward to be better nfornmed and participating in the forums along with my girlfriend.

My parents live in Kendal Lakes, Folrida and I want to use my guns there as well.

Take care,

Lvseminoleman
    Welcome to USA Carry! The more the merrier!

Luke has a good setup here, but there isn't a lot of posting like one would expect. They're great people here, though. I have learned a lot about Nevada, Florida and Utah.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

5. ccw

Anybody have a website for Florida CCW?
    Thanks
    Nick

6. "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

7. how are we doing out their ?

8. How are we doing out their ? this is my first post. I'm from Michigan but was born in Birmingham,Ala. travel all the time just retired at 50 . Health fading and i wound like a permit , non-resident for florida. Detroit, Mi is very slow. any ideal out their where to start. nervier air station jaxsonvelle, nc. usmc simper-fi

Quote Originally Posted by me.plum View Post
    How are we doing out their ? this is my first post. I'm from Michigan but was born in Birmingham,Ala. travel all the time just retired at 50 . Health fading and i wound like a permit , non-resident for florida. Detroit, Mi is very slow. any ideal out their where to start. nervier air station jaxsonvelle, nc. usmc simper-fi

Request the FL packet...fill it out and send it in.

Could also look at AZ's permit....about the same reciprocity...for a cheaper cost.

Quote Originally Posted by me.plum View Post
    How are we doing out their ? this is my first post. I'm from Michigan but was born in Birmingham,Ala. travel all the time just retired at 50 . Health fading and i wound like a permit , non-resident for florida. Detroit, Mi is very slow. any ideal out their where to start. nervier air station jaxsonvelle, nc. usmc simper-fi
    Welcome to the site, and Semper Fi, Marine.

If you want a permit that allows concealed carry in MI, FL won't do it. While FL will issue to non-residents, Michigan will only honor reciprocity with resident permit holders.

An FL permit is useful for many states, even if you are not a resident. Use the links posted earlier in this thread, follow the directions, and you'll have your permit is a couple weeks. Just don't carry concealed in MI (carry OPENLY while you are home!). Michigan is a traditional open carry state. You may NOT open carry in a car without a permit.

Of course I would be very careful about carrying openly in the actual city of Detroit. Those poor LEOs have a lot to be paranoid about.

11. michigan ccw

thanks for the info. semper fi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast