List Of Nevada Gun Ranges - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List Of Nevada Gun Ranges

The Clark County Shooting Park just opened up today in North Las Vegas I went there today and it looks great. $7 for the pistol/rifle range. Range is all connected, but its seperated into 3 parts. The pistol range looks to be about 50 yds, there's a 200yd aread in the middle, and a 100yd to the right of that. 60 stations to shoot at as well.

Shooting Park

To get to the park from CA, take 15N to 95N, then exit at 215E then go Decatur north. From 95S take 215E to Decatur north. From 15S take 215W to Decatur north. Pretty easy once you get into the city, this place is the easiest city to navigate in (at least in my experience)
    Last edited by Avail; 12-21-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Added directions

Will be in Las Vegas in January and plan to spent time at the new park.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

4. Discount Firearms Inc.-Las Vegas Shooting Range

Discount Firearms

3084 S. Highland, #B Las Vegas, NV 89109

Store Hours: 9am to 7pm, Monday - Saturday

Range Hours : 9am to 6:30pm, Monday - Saturday

Phone: (702) 567-1158 Fax: (702) 567-1160

Email: [email protected]

Discount Firearms offers it's patrons a "State of the Art" indoor 14 lane range. Featuring Mancom electronic Touch Plus controls with full worded user-friendly touch screen technology for distances from 3 yards all the way out to 25 yards. The targets also feature full continuous 360 Degree target rotation with random edging for more realistic effect.

Discount Firearms Indoor Las Vegas Shooting Range is currently one of four like it in the entire USA. Plus we are the only range in Nevada that meets the standards of the E.P.A, O.S.H.A., and N.I.O.S.H. For your Health and Safety, we move over 30,000 C.F.M. (cubic feet per minute) of air through the range. This equals a total air exchange in the range every 85 seconds.

Discount Firearms also has an, in range, Range Master who supervises the firing line. For you new shooters, the Range Master can provide instruction in the N.R.A. Safety Rules for safe gun handling. Discount Firearms Range Safety Officers utilize the U.S.M.C. B.R.A.S.S. technique in showing new shooters how to shoot.

Range
    I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12