List Of Nevada Gun Stores - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List Of Nevada Gun Stores

Spurlock's Gun Shop
    (702) 564-5668
    22 W Pacific Ave, Henderson, NV 89015

This is a really nice store. The staff is very knowledgeable and honest.

I recently went there to buy a S&W Bodyguard after the G&A writeup. They had them in stock, but told me that there were trigger problems with the new production models and I should "wait" before purchasing one.

In the back of the store, there is a "liar's bench" with coffee and donuts where you can just hang out and talk guns with the locals.

3. Discount Firearms Inc.-Las Vegas gun store

3084 S. Highland, #B Las Vegas, NV 89109

Store Hours: 9am to 7pm, Monday - Saturday

Range Hours : 9am to 6:30pm, Monday - Saturday

Phone: (702) 567-1158 Fax: (702) 567-1160

Email: [email protected]

Discount Firearms, a Las Vegas gun store, has a wide selection of Machine Guns and Pistols for rent. And our brand new State of the Art Las Vegas shooting range is the only Indoor Range in the entire state of Nevada that meets the federal standards of O.S.H.A., the E.P.A., and N.I.O.S.H. to ensure a safe shooting environment for your enjoyment.

Discount Firearms carries a full line of new and used firearms as well as firearms accessories for all of your shooting needs.

Discount Firearms also offers Firearms Training, including Nevada CCW Permit courses for both residents and Non-resident alike.

Discount Firearms, Inc
    Last edited by alanvillegas; 01-17-2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: forget a couple things
    I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. J.R.R. Tolkien

Maccabee Arms LTD

New store in Reno NV, 2295 Kietzke Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (Frank Town Corners)

Owned and operated by Combat Military Veterans & Ret. LEO( both US & IDF)

Everything from pre WWI collectibles to the current tactical firearms & accessories including tactical & advanced training by Israeli trainers.

Open Monday - Saturday, 10:30-18:30

775-384-2999

Maccabee Arms LTD :: Home

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123