Obama Wins Nevada? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Wins Nevada?

1. Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    It was Clark, Carson City and Washoe Counties.

Nevada is a very fickle State. If the current party in office is dropping the ball, they will change. Nevada is hit very hard by the economy with the State over $1B in the red. It is only going to get worse next year. The state legislature also went more blue too.
    Interesting.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

Netentity and DarrelM5 were correct. Nevada is becoming Californicated. I'm sorry to see it, and I'm from Cal. I moved here when they elected Gray Davis as Gov, and Arnold has dropped the ball as a Republican.

Here in Nye County, Ron Paul took it at the county level, and would have taken the Republican state convention in Reno if the Republican Party leaders had actually followed the convention rules.

Population shift

Hey Guys,

Don't forget the population shift over the last 15 years. Apparently Dems are flooding the west. This could effect Utah as well as it now is the fastest growing state in the country.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by vegasgun View Post
    Hey Guys,

Don't forget the population shift over the last 15 years. Apparently Dems are flooding the west. This could effect Utah as well as it now is the fastest growing state in the country.

Randy
    I'm not so sure. If that were the case, Texas would have gone blue a long time ago.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

6. Obama

I want everyone to print these threads out, and in two years, pull them out and see what they have done by putting that jerk in office. I have my bumper sticker ordered, "Don't blame me, I voted McCain.'
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 12-23-2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: typos
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12