Nevada carry laws SUCK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nevada carry laws SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by twoclones View Post
    Wait until you try Washington. No class, no test... fill out the application, get fingerprinted, pay the fee and wait by the mail box.

Renewal is as easy as walking into the Sheriff's office and paying the fee.
    I cannot wait to move to Washington!!!

3. PA was the easiest. Fill out the form. Get 2 references to sign. Xerox your current Resident CCP and your Drivers License. Drop it all in the mail with a check for 26 bucks. Got mine back in 11 days exactly from the moment it went in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by stresco View Post
    PA was the easiest. Fill out the form. Get 2 references to sign. Xerox your current Resident CCP and your Drivers License. Drop it all in the mail with a check for 26 bucks. Got mine back in 11 days exactly from the moment it went in the mail.
    How many references does one need to speak freely? Or to avoid unreasonable search and seizure? It's pretty messed up when we need references, training, a license, etc to exercise our guaranteed right. Shouldn't we be able to exercise our right until our own actions disqualify us?

Butch

Quote Originally Posted by stresco View Post
    NY= New York not Nevada

I just got my Non Res PA, still waiting for my Non Res Utah to come in.
    How long did it take to get the NR Permit in PA? What did it cost"? What county did you apply through?

6. Centre County

Quote Originally Posted by twoclones View Post
    How many references does one need to speak freely? Or to avoid unreasonable search and seizure? It's pretty messed up when we need references, training, a license, etc to exercise our guaranteed right. Shouldn't we be able to exercise our right until our own actions disqualify us?

Butch
    Roger that.

J

Yeah, PA was a cake-walk compared to Texas. $25 and fingerprints vs. a 2-day course, live fire test, written test, fingerprints (total course cost about $125) plus $140 application fee. Of course, my TX permit is good in 32 (I think) other states whereas PA doesn't have as much reciprocity. But of course, all of Texas's gun laws are moving in the right direction whereas all of PA's are moving in the wrong direction.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12