New Hampshire Non Resident Permit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hampshire Non Resident Permit

Quote Originally Posted by SigControl2A View Post
    Thanks for the info, I saw that I have to take an Arizona approved safety course. Any info on what they would approve for a safety course? I'm in RI.
    NRA Basic Pistol.....Hunter Safety...DD-214...

N. An applicant shall demonstrate competence with a firearm through any of the following:

1. Completion of any firearms training program that is approved by the department of public safety and that is conducted by instructors who are authorized by the department of public safety or who possess current national rifle association instructor certifications in pistol and personal protection and who submit to a background investigation, including a check for warrants and a criminal history records check.

2. Completion of any firearms safety or training course or class that is available to the general public, that is offered by a law enforcement agency, a junior college, a college or a private or public institution, academy, organization or firearms training school and that is approved by the department of public safety.

3. Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Arizona game and fish department or a similar agency of another state.

4. Completion of any national rifle association firearms safety or training course.

5. Completion of any law enforcement firearms safety or training course or class that is offered for security guards, investigators, special deputies or other divisions or subdivisions of law enforcement or security enforcement and that is approved by the department of public safety.

6. Evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States armed forces.

7. A valid current or expired concealed weapon, firearm or handgun permit or license that is issued by another state or a political subdivision of another state and that has a training or testing requirement for initial issuance.

8. Completion of any governmental police agency firearms training course and qualification to carry a firearm in the course of normal police duties.

9. Completion of any other firearms training that the department of public safety deems acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    would that on-line course from maryland be enough?
    No...they do require a live fire portion

3. >>NH is Awesome!<<

Yup, aren't we lucky??
    "Marines - Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775"

Quote Originally Posted by RUT View Post
    >>NH is Awesome!<<

Yup, aren't we lucky??
    NH is ok, Vermont is AWESOME! Are you from NH? What part?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Not to mention the AZ permit is only $60. I won't renew my NH permit because of the price increase. The AZ permit gives me everything the NH permit did.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    Not to mention the AZ permit is only $60. I won't renew my NH permit because of the price increase. The AZ permit gives me everything the NH permit did.
    That's just what they wanted to have happen. Raise the price in the hopes of dropping the amount of permit applications they get, among other reasons.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    Do you live in NH? You usually need a home state permit to get/maintain a non-res.

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Do you live in NH? You usually need a home state permit to get/maintain a non-res.
    No other permit is needed to obtain AZ non-resident.

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Nope have a license in Kansas, Just got the NH for Miss., Al., and Ga., Arizona also has those and a few others so no big deal to loose the NH permit.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12