New Hampshire Non Resident Permit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Non Resident Permit

New Hampshire Non Resident Permit

Mailbox to Mailbox, (in Massachusetts) 9 days. I am quite happy

good to hear. I'm at day 8 business days and nothing. I hope it comes soon, im keeping my fingers crossed!!

Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sent in the paper work from MASS on 3/4/10. The licence was issued 3/6/10. They sat on it for 2 weeks and I got it 3/19/10

I was going to do this, but then they upped it to $100 from $20... I only want it to carry in GA, but I don't go down there enough to warrant $100...
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

6. I would like to get a non-resident permit for NH because I travel there a lot to see friends however I live in RI and don't have a permit here (lots of useless red tape in this state--looking to move soon. Anyone know of any good truck driving or any good paying jobs in NH?) sorry went off thread. I just wish I could get a non-res permit without having one in RI.

Quote Originally Posted by SigControl2A View Post
    I would like to get a non-resident permit for NH because I travel there a lot to see friends however I live in RI and don't have a permit here (lots of useless red tape in this state--looking to move soon. Anyone know of any good truck driving or any good paying jobs in NH?) sorry went off thread. I just wish I could get a non-res permit without having one in RI.
    You can get one in NH if you live in Vermont a state that has no permit system LOOL. In NH for the most part( in and around my area that is) 80% of the jobs are in the medical field. Everything and anything from MD all the way down to janitors and cooks. I see CDL jobs now and then but not many and the pay is vary low. I know the Ruger plant the next town over from me is always hiring but you have to be hired by a temp company(they take a cut of your pay and or any bonuses.)

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SigControl2A View Post
    I would like to get a non-resident permit for NH because I travel there a lot to see friends however I live in RI and don't have a permit here (lots of useless red tape in this state--looking to move soon. Anyone know of any good truck driving or any good paying jobs in NH?) sorry went off thread. I just wish I could get a non-res permit without having one in RI.
    Do you have ANY permits? In NH you don't need a home state permit...you can have a permit from any other state.

You could get an Arizona thru the mail...takes about 2 weeks...and then use that one to get your NH permit.

Received by NH 12/10
    Permit Issued 12/14
    In my mailbox 01/08 (but I'm sure Christmas was the issue)

NH is Awesome!

10. NH permit

Thanks for the info, I saw that I have to take an Arizona approved safety course. Any info on what they would approve for a safety course? I'm in RI.

would that on-line course from maryland be enough?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast