NH non-resident permit fee raised
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NH non-resident permit fee raised

  1. NH non-resident permit fee raised

    FYI-

    I just submitted my app for a non-resident permit. The fee has been raised to $100 from $20 previously. The permit is good for 4 years.

    Can a site administrator update the information on the permit page of this site?

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by XSubSailor View Post
    FYI-

    I just submitted my app for a non-resident permit. The fee has been raised to $100 from $20 previously. The permit is good for 4 years.

    Can a site administrator update the information on the permit page of this site?
    This is vary vary old news mate. Been this way for months now.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    This is vary vary old news mate. Been this way for months now.
    But...I think the OP's point was that USACarry hasn't made the necessary info change... here

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    But...I think the OP's point was that USACarry hasn't made the necessary info change... here
    Yes I know that was his point. I PMed Luke about changing it when they first raised the permit fee and he never PM me back and still has not done so. But all the information on this site and any site you should take with a grain of salt don't just take it;s word for it. It's every ones responsibility to check the facts and confirm that the said information is right. If someone fails to do so then it's their own fault.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. County by County Status
    By rheaj in forum New York Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Utah Non Resident Permit Class by Rochester Personal Defense
    By RochPersDef in forum New York Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:17 AM
  3. Non resident NH permit
    By fas111 in forum South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. List Of New Hampshire Gun Ranges
    By lukem in forum New Hampshire Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:30 PM
  5. Investigative Report: Sheriff donors got gun permits
    By CA CCWInstructor in forum California Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 02:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast