Non-res question

Thread: Non-res question

Non-res question

Hey guys,

I just got my Class A LTC in Mass in July. My questions is, do you guys think I should wait before I apply for ym NH non-res? I don't know if they will want to see that I have had it in Ma for a period of time? Just checking to see what you guys think

Thanks,
    Capo
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

3. I got my Fl. permit in the middle of July and I just sent in my paperwork for NH last week and they have cashed the check yesterday so I think I will be getting it soon. So I think the answer would be that they don't care as long as you provide them with a copy of the one you have now.

Quote Originally Posted by wagntwister View Post
    I got my Fl. permit in the middle of July and I just sent in my paperwork for NH last week and they have cashed the check yesterday so I think I will be getting it soon. So I think the answer would be that they don't care as long as you provide them with a copy of the one you have now.
    Thanks for the information. I was thinking this would be the case but I wasn't sure. Best of luck with your permit!

Thanks,
    Capo

Really really really dumb question.

The check boxes on the front say Original, Renewal, Record Check, and Fee Received.

Are these for office use or do I check original? I know this is a dumb question so you guys can flame away but I figured I would ask since it doesn't say "For office use only" or anything like that.

Thanks,
    Capo

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Really really really dumb question.

The check boxes on the front say Original, Renewal, Record Check, and Fee Received.

Are these for office use or do I check original? I know this is a dumb question so you guys can flame away but I figured I would ask since it doesn't say "For office use only" or anything like that.

Thanks,
    Capo
    They are for you to check off. Last time I check you only use the top two not the back ground check or the fee box that is for office use ( last time I checked). As this is your first permit you check off Original and then any time after you apply for your renewal you would check that box and enter in your permit number on the vary top line that asks for it.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    They are for you to check off. Last time I check you only use the top two not the back ground check or the fee box that is for office use ( last time I checked). As this is your first permit you check off Original and then any time after you apply for your renewal you would check that box and enter in your permit number on the vary top line that asks for it.
    Thanks for the info. I checked "original" and will send it in soon. I am finishing it up now