Man locked up for protecting his property with gun - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man locked up for protecting his property with gun

intimidation !!!!!!

up here in N.H. know a guy from my club that had a CC permitt that he would show to intimidate his fellow workers . he was denyed on his renewal and brought it to court and it didn't help his case !!

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    The other night a Boston Fire Fighter who lives in Brockton hear a burglar in the house and got up with an unregistered pistol and accidentally shot his girl friend. He'll get screwed for that.
    Not by his girl friend.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy bird View Post
    up here in N.H. know a guy from my club that had a CC permitt that he would show to intimidate his fellow workers . he was denyed on his renewal and brought it to court and it didn't help his case !!
    As he should have! It's ******** such as him and the other nutjobs who do/did the same thing (Such as another NHer.His case made WMUR) that give CCW permit holders and the gun world bad names. The other nutjob went around his work place putting photo copys of his CCW on his coworkers desks. They revoked his permit and he fought it in court and lost. This was a person who had a permit for years and then lost his mind and his permit. Almost as bad as all the free staters who like to dance around NH smoking Pot and drinking in public with firearms. The General public sees this and lumps all gun owners into this group of wannabe hippies! Don't get me wrong some of the stuff they do is fighting the power that be for more rights. But this last year or so they all turned into WACK JOBS!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

i with you all the way !!!!!

it seems to me the the lack of selfesteem and guns don't mix sooner or latter it will comeout ! it's hard enough to keep ower rights today and we have these nonethink people out there , and w/this bad economy SCAREY !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12