Some new Maxpedition gear.

Thread: Some new Maxpedition gear.

Some new Maxpedition gear.

I was in the market for a bag to carry most of my EDFCI (Every Day Family Carry Items) and after doing some research I chose to go with Maxpedition. Having never owned any gear from them before I was hoping I did not just flush my money down the drain. I ended up ordering the New for 2010 EDC jumbo in Khaki and I have to say over all I love it. Here are some photos of it and what I carry in it( I will be doing a review on it at a later date.) Keep in mind I have this bag set up with items that I found I needed in my daily life. Also keep in mind that I have it set up for a (EDFCI bag) meaning everything I carry are items I have found my kids and wife will need.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

After ordering the bag I found myself in need of a bigger family first aid kit that I could carry with me. I always keep one or two first aid kits in the cars but I never seem to have one on me when the kids get hurt. So again I did the research and again ordered a Maxpedition piece of gear I ordered the F.I.G.H.T medical pouch in Khaki. For those that don't know anything about this pouch it's a rip away medical pouch for a vest or it can be used as a stand alone kit with a shoulder strap. Again keep in mind I have this set up as a EDFCI first aid kit not a tactical first aid kit.

This is one of many kits I have set up to stop bleeding. It stays in my wife's car. I have a bigger one I keep in t my car. They stay within reach and are for in-case of a car accident or other such major events. They're meant to help control/stop bleeding till help can make it to us.

This pouch is not a Maxpedition and it made up with stuff I had kicking around from other kits.

Where the spot for the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by LilRedMeanie View Post
    Where the spot for the gun?
    It's the 15th photo down (give or take) the photo with all the velcro in it. It has one huge pocket with all velcro in it so you can install your holster wherever you want it. I would never use it I like to have my firearm on me when not other wise prohibited by law.

The CCW compartment is 8.5'' x 9'' with a 7'' x 8'' velcro loop field. I will try and pull the velcro holster that came with my wifes gun purse and slap it in the CCW compartment and take some photos to give you an idea.

Very very true mister. I was just giving you **** :)

Very very true mister. I was just giving you **** :)
    LOL this I could tell . But you did bring up a good point in that I failed to state what photo was of the CCW compartment. Sadly my picture taking skills are around a 5 out of a 10 lol.

Well next time let me know, I went to school for photography

Well next time let me know, I went to school for photography
    LOL will do