People in Portsmouth panic at the sight of man with guns. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: People in Portsmouth panic at the sight of man with guns.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Gonna have to walk kinda stiff legged with it stuck down your trouser leg! Sure he would!
    How does that old saying go? "Is that a shotgun in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?" LOL.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  2.   
  3. #22
    I'd like to see him walk around the room with all that crap in his pants. Sure it was just a demonstration on how a untucked shirt can conceal things but that is crazy.

  4. #23
    Tear him up M&P40 couldn't have said it better , the problem here is to many carpet baggers from Mass. and the other far left Liberal Commie states ! They moved here and never asked about the gun laws SUCKERS , and if I'm not mistakened Seabrook still has a law on the books that you can take your shotgun to church . People are really paronoid and the sheepdogs need to be educated and the town of portsmouth gray matter has dwindled . I lived there for 13 yrs. and carryed many guns uncover in and out of my house and up the street was seen by many and never a problem but that was 20 yrs. ago !!

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy bird View Post
    Tear him up M&P40 couldn't have said it better , the problem here is to many carpet baggers from Mass. and the other far left Liberal Commie states ! They moved here and never asked about the gun laws SUCKERS , and if I'm not mistakened Seabrook still has a law on the books that you can take your shotgun to church . People are really paronoid and the sheepdogs need to be educated and the town of portsmouth gray matter has dwindled . I lived there for 13 yrs. and carryed many guns uncover in and out of my house and up the street was seen by many and never a problem but that was 20 yrs. ago !!
    What's even better is RSA:159:26 takes away all power from the towns/citys. Keeps them from being able to pass any city ordenices banning people from carrying firearms in town. Be it open or concealed. Any city/town regulations that had been in place became void when this law went on the books in 2003.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  6. #25
    Mister I'm really loving it , I just don't get it the neighborhood there is a concidable amount of IRON and We the family feel quit safe here and I know we are . I know people here as of today don't lock there doors can ya emagine that and if there is a bump in the night they all get up and out to see what the hay ! So these simple minded people that cry gun just have no idea what safe is and I will say it SURE IS NICE !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Crazy bird; 04-20-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy bird View Post
    Mister I'm really loving it , I just don't get it the neighborhood there is a concidable amount of IRON and We the family feel quit safe here and I know we are . I know people here as of today don't lock there doors can ya emagine that and if there is a bump in the night they all get up and out to see what the hay ! So these simple minded people that cry gun just have no idea what safe is and I will say it SURE IS NICE !!!!!!!!
    Don't you just love all the people who move here from MA,NY,CT,NJ,CA ETC... They get here and see a firearm in public and think "Well if it's illegal in state X then it's illegal here" call 911 and ask them to send SWAT. They just about drop dead when the officer tells them it's legal to carry long guns/handguns in public.

    So then they try and take route number two, they try and have the law changed(so that they can feel safe). But that fails as well, the next step is becoming a hermit crab and never leaving the house. After that stage is when you see the moving trucks out front.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  8. #27
    Ya got that right ,but I hope the moving truck goes straight to the boat dock and leave this country ! It's OK to dream still isn't it ???

  9. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    You can't unless you have a concealed weapons permit. Then you should stuff it down your blue jeans(or just pay for a NFA sawed off shotgun).
    I know this thread is a bit old... but that is not true. In New Hampshire you can CCW a shotgun or rifle without any permit whatsoever.

    You just cannot have it loaded in a vehicle... (unless you have a permit from the Executive Director of Fish and Game)

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    I know this thread is a bit old... but that is not true. In New Hampshire you can CCW a shotgun or rifle without any permit whatsoever.

    You just cannot have it loaded in a vehicle... (unless you have a permit from the Executive Director of Fish and Game)
    No you can not carry concealed on your persons a loaded, or unloaded long gun without a concealed carry permit. The permit from fish and game allows you to have a loaded long rifle in your vehicle,it also allows you to hunt(shoot from) your vehicle.

    If they removed the fish and game law from the books as they are trying to do, you could once again carry loaded rifles in your vehicle.

    NH RSA 207:7

    CHAPTER 207
    GENERAL PROVISIONS AS TO FISH AND GAME
    Definitions, Inclusions, Methods of Taking, Etc.
    Section 207:7
    207:7 Hunting From Motor Vehicle, OHRV, Snowmobile, Boat, or Aircraft. –
    I. No person shall take or attempt to take wild birds or wild animals from a motor vehicle, OHRV, snowmobile as defined in RSA 215-C:1, boat, aircraft or other craft propelled by mechanical power.
    II. No person shall have or carry, in or on a motor vehicle, OHRV, snowmobile, or aircraft, whether moving or stationary, a cocked crossbow, a loaded rifle or loaded shotgun, or a rifle or shotgun with a cartridge in a magazine or clip attached to the gun.
    III. No person shall have in or on a boat or other craft while being propelled by mechanical power, or in a boat or other craft being towed by a boat or other craft propelled by mechanical power, a cocked crossbow, a loaded rifle or loaded shotgun, or a rifle or shotgun with a cartridge in a magazine or clip attached to the gun.
    IV. The provisions of this section shall not apply to law enforcement officers carrying guns in the line of duty.

    HB194(House Bill) Aimed at removing RSA 207:7 from the books, but it was killed.

    Sure you could still carry a long gun concealed on your person with out a permit, but if found to be doing so you would be arrested. Again I'm talking about CONCEALED! Not open carrying a long gun, that you can do with out a permit. You could open carry your fully loaded Ak-47 with an hundred round drum mag into the state house with no problems. Why you would want to, other then "Because you can or It's my right" is beyond me. But hey as the saying goes "Whatever floats your boat."

    In my above post that you quoted I said "Could stuff it down your blue jeans." The act of stuffing the weapon into your pants makes it a concealed firearm. That is why in front of that I said "Need a concealed weapons permit."

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    No you can not carry concealed on your persons a loaded, or unloaded long gun without a concealed carry permit.
    Yes you can.


    159:1 Definition. – Pistol or revolver, as used herein, means any firearm with barrel less than 16 inches in length.

    159:4 Carrying Without License. – No person shall carry a loaded pistol or revolver in any vehicle or concealed upon his person, except in his dwelling, house or place of business, without a valid license therefor as hereinafter provided.

    Chapter 159 which is the pistol/revolver licensing scheme has nothing to do with long guns. There is no other statue in New Hampshire law which governs the criminalization/permitting of concealment of a gun other than 159:4.

    The permit from fish and game allows you to have a loaded long rifle in your vehicle,it also allows you to hunt(shoot from) your vehicle.
    The permit is only issued so that a disabled person can shoot from the vehicle.

    Sure you could still carry a long gun concealed on your person with out a permit, but if found to be doing so you would be arrested. Again I'm talking about CONCEALED!
    Arrested for what, exactly?

    Not open carrying a long gun, that you can do with out a permit. You can even open carry a open long gun with no permit. You could open carry your fully loaded Ak-47 with an hundred round drum mag into the state house with no problems. Why you would want to, other then "Because you can or It's my right" is beyond me. But hey as the saying goes "Whatever floats your boat."
    That statement is correct. Any firearm can be open carried in New Hampshire anywhere other than in courthouses or federal buildings. Actually, weapons can be carried into federal buildings under certain circumstances.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast