Moving to New HAmpshire - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Moving to New HAmpshire

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    What city are you moving to? If I were you I would not join and or get caught up in the whole FSP(Free State Project.) When it first started they had good goals in mind and many native NHers supported their goal of more freedom. In the last few years they have gone straight down hill! They try and fight to many things at to many time and never get anything done. Smoking Pot in Public parks,Drinking in court/parks, nudity etc.. Their attitude is "I'll do what I want,when I want to do it." Much in the same way as a child!

    What county are you moving to? Welcome to NH, Please leave your anti brain washing in MA!
    Is that what the mainstream media told you?
    Billy

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by JeepFreak View Post
    Is that what the mainstream media told you?
    Billy
    +1

    I am a native born and raised New Hampshire-ite and I have found that the members of the Free State Project are all advocates for individual liberty and equality.

    There are all sorts of activists in NH from the FSP. They all do excellent work towards enhancing all of our freedom.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepFreak View Post
    Is that what the mainstream media told you?
    Billy
    Main stream media LOL, please. No, that's what they have shown with their actions! Any time you see them is when they are on youtube acting like a child. Breaking the law to prove some kind of miss guided point, helps no one. Push for the laws to be changed, in till then follow the law.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Push for the laws to be changed, in till then follow the law.
    So if something is a law, it should be followed? No matter what?

    What about bad laws? Should those be followed too?

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    +1

    I am a native born and raised New Hampshire-ite and I have found that the members of the Free State Project are all advocates for individual liberty and equality.

    There are all sorts of activists in NH from the FSP. They all do excellent work towards enhancing all of our freedom.
    Some are better then others this is true. Enhancing all our freedom? Who asked them to do that? I for one never asked those pot smoking looney toons to do anything on my behalf. They were in part the cause for the reinstating of the state house gun ban. They mix Illegal drugs and alcohol with firearms at public events, in the hopes of what? You want to smoke pot and do illegal drugs, good for you! Do it in your own house and not in public! Take a pole of Keene and see how many people who have seen these fools, think they are just that.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Some are better then others this is true. Enhancing all our freedom? Who asked them to do that? I for one never asked those pot smoking looney toons to do anything on my behalf. They were in part the cause for the reinstating of the state house gun ban. They mix Illegal drugs and alcohol with firearms at public events, in the hopes of what? You want to smoke pot and do illegal drugs, good for you! Do it in your own house and not in public! Take a pole of Keene and see how many people who have seen these fools, think they are just that.
    I'd like you to give me one example where any of the activists have harmed someone or their property. It sounds like you disagree with how some of them choose to live their lives.

    Isn't that what freedom is all about? Unless someone is hurting someone else, why can't people leave them alone?

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    So if something is a law, it should be followed? No matter what?

    What about bad laws? Should those be followed too?
    Such as what? If a person feels a law on the books is a "bad law" or a "Antiquated law" then by all means push for change. Change the law/have it removed from the books. Ones feelings of a active law, does give that person the right to not follow the said law they disagree with.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Such as what? If a person feels a law on the books is a "bad law" or a "Antiquated law" then by all means push for change. Change the law/have it removed from the books. Ones feelings of a active law, does give that person the right to not follow the said law they disagree with.
    Shouldn't good people disobey bad laws? What if politicians refuse to get rid of bad laws, should they still be followed?

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    I'd like you to give me one example where any of the activists have harmed someone or their property. It sounds like you disagree with how some of them choose to live their lives.

    Isn't that what freedom is all about? Unless someone is hurting someone else, why can't people leave them alone?
    Live their life's? I have no problem with the way they live their life's but when they choose to publicly display their chosen life style for all to see. Then I take issue with it!

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    Shouldn't good people disobey bad laws? What if politicians refuse to get rid of bad laws, should they still be followed?
    Yes they should be followed! A person is no longer a "Good person, Or a Good Guy" in the eyes of the law and Law enforcement. If they willing choose to set aside society's laws because they disagree with the said law/law's.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast