New Hampshire Non Resident Permit - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Non Resident Permit

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    NH starts working on your permit before your check is even cashed, if for some reason they find your unfit to carry concealed they mail the check back along with a denial letter.
    De Nile is a river in Egypt, which if you are eligable for a NH carry permit should not be of any concern for you.

M&p, you r a testy one. A few things, #1 NH permit arrived today. 24 may. Exactly 14 days from the 8 April I mailed. #2 ma is not my state, I just live here.#3 not once through this whole thing did I ever cry. Not even a little. #4 I never said people robbed ocers for their guns, you put that in there. I simply stated it is not for me. You added all the story telling. #5 I do agree with you about ma permit procedure. But as shitty a gun state as this is, I can legally carry in more places here in communist ma than you can in free NH. Just doesn't seem right does it. #5 no point in the wife thing, was just throwing it in to see how you would respond. Just as I thought.

Sorry I mis spoke. I can carry in just as many places as you. I am trying to keep it factual. Try it sometime.

5. Quote Originally Posted by zeebea View Post
    Sorry I mis spoke. I can carry in just as many places as you. I am trying to keep it factual. Try it sometime.
    Ummm, no you can't.

6. Yesterday I sent in my NH non-resident permit application via "regular mail".

Since I am from Vermont (where we don't have any permits), I also included a copy of my Utah CCW permit. (I sent the copy of the Utah permit after actually speaking with a woman at the NH State Police permit office.) She told me I did not have to get a letter from my local police chief if I had a CCW permit from another state.

I will post when the permit shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by VTfireftr View Post
    Yesterday I sent in my NH non-resident permit application via "regular mail".

Since I am from Vermont (where we don't have any permits), I also included a copy of my Utah CCW permit. (I sent the copy of the Utah permit after actually speaking with a woman at the NH State Police permit office.) She told me I did not have to get a letter from my local police chief if I had a CCW permit from another state.

I will post when the permit shows up.
    What part of Vermont are you from? Born and rasied or a tranplant?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

8. Southern Vermont, or as the hack policticians feel, "Northern Massachusetts". I am a transplant, but that was over 25 years ago. I've lived in Vermont for the majority of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebea View Post
    A few things, #1 NH permit arrived today. 24 may. Exactly 14 days from the 8 April I mailed.
    OK, not meaning to flame or nothing but how is this 14 days? I am not up on new math, might be me being old fashioned and all.
    When I lived in NH the longest it ever took was 11 business days, the fastest 3 business days. Now I understand that you were going for a non-resident but there is still mailing times involved as well. Still somehow 8 April to 24 May doesn't add up to "exactly 14".
    NRA Life Member, NH CC, Gun Owners of America, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Second Amendment Foundation
    "Remember, incoming fire has the Right of Way"

10. Quote Originally Posted by NRA Lifer and Proud View Post
    OK, not meaning to flame or nothing but how is this 14 days? I am not up on new math, might be me being old fashioned and all.
    When I lived in NH the longest it ever took was 11 business days, the fastest 3 business days. Now I understand that you were going for a non-resident but there is still mailing times involved as well. Still somehow 8 April to 24 May doesn't add up to "exactly 14".
    That's the new MA math. No matter how you do it, it just doesn't add up. LOL

11. UPDATE:

I received my Non-resident handgun permit yesterday. That's 9 days total including time spent intransit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast