What do you think about the so call ''War At Home"? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think about the so call ''War At Home"?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This is serious. Not only because the danger it poses but also where it could end up leading.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps." U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
    I really fail to see what this has to do with the topic?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I really fail to see what this has to do with the topic?
    Don't see how you could miss it but let me explain. If this gets bad enough that the problem spills over into the U.S. If the federal government decides the problem is bad enough and the citizens are convinced of the "grave danger" then there could be a scenario where our own military or U.N peace keepers could be called in to "keep the peace" and "protect" us. I believe the encroachment on our freedoms by the federal government is often more dangerous than any problem they are supposed to fix.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12