New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

I did call on 4-29 and left a message to check on the status of my application.
    They called me back the next day leaving me a message stating they are just now getting to the apps. from the 1st week in Feb. Hope to get it soon.

15 weeks from mailing to receipt

My permit showed up yesteray. Basically took 15 weeks from the point I mailed my application until I received my permit. Odd thing is the permit has a date of 5/2 but was not delivered until 5/14. I think 5/2 was a Saturday as well so I read that to mean the permit office is also working on Saturday's due to the demand.

Mine has been gone 12 weeks. Is there a way to call and check on the status of the application. Check has not been cashed

NH permit times will get a lot quicker now that they have raised the fee to $100 instead of $20. I am one of those that will probably not renew when the times comes. That used to be the best bargain going but no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    NH permit times will get a lot quicker now that they have raised the fee to $100 instead of $20. I am one of those that will probably not renew when the times comes. That used to be the best bargain going but no longer.
    When did that go into effect? I sent my application in three weeks ago and it was $20. My cheque has still not been cashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacab View Post
    When did that go into effect? I sent my application in three weeks ago and it was $20. My cheque has still not been cashed.
    July 1, 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacab View Post
    According to the people processing the apps. If you sent it in prior to the rate increase, post marked of course, then the $20 is ok.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Sent application in 4/7/09, check cashed 8/5/09, hoping to see permit sometime in the near future! By contrast Pa. took 7 days!
    Last edited by JohnD13; 08-18-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: can't spell.

Did they contact any of your references?

I looked at their web site but couldn't find a phone number. Anyone have a valid number they can pass on?

David
    Glock 23 Gen 4 / Glock 30SF Gen3 .45 ACP / Glock 33 Gen3 .356 Sig / Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP / Interarms Stainless Steel PPK .380

My wife's Non Resident New Hampshire permit (Renewal) took 138 days. Just received it yesterday.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast